Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
am i the only person who thinks we are over hyping him just a little. as much as i think he has great potential i don't think it is good for him to be given such high ratings when i personally don't think he has been amazing

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
He is 17 and is making players 10 years older and 10x as experienced look average in comparison. If he was 25 and putting in these performances you would call him a solid player, nothing more. But it's the fact he is doing it at such a young age and therefore there is so much time for improvement.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
am i the only person who thinks we are over hyping him just a little. as much as i think he has great potential i don't think it is good for him to be given such high ratings when i personally don't think he has been amazing

I suppose you never rated Paul Scholes, Hargreaves, Iniesta etc - obviously nowhere near their level yet but does the same job keeps midfield ticking over always available for a pass, comfortable in tight positions the boy is going to be class.

hshaw

Dec 30, 2010
hove
no i'm not one of these people who thinks a player has to be flairy to be good, my personal fave players are navs and sparrow, i just think we put a lot of pressure on him to perform and he is possibly being over hyped

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
He has such a great attitude for a 17 year old, not sure he thinks about the pressure himself.

He's brought us back what we lost when Dicker got injured, only better.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

But if we don't build him up so much, how will we be able to rip him apart when his form inevitably dips slightly?

In truth though, he has been very good so far. He's put some of our more experienced players to shame in some instances.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
He is 17 and is making players 10 years older and 10x as experienced look average in comparison. If he was 25 and putting in these performances you would call him a solid player, nothing more. But it's the fact he is doing it at such a young age and therefore there is so much time for improvement.

absolutely.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Yes you are

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Quite possibly but the alternative have been so shit it's not difficult to crow a bit about this lads ability

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
As I said on a previous post a while ago, he is the real deal. Just need to make sure we don't expect too much or rush him like our last Jake. JFC is already playing with maturity beyond his years. I think he is in the best place with Gus to look after him and help his development.

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers.

paul pring

Aug 11, 2011
tonbridge
he is going to be another good player,just hope he does not do a gareth barry and stays we us as we are building for the top flight football brighton deserves

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
This lad is very special and deserves all the credit he's being given,his control of the football is incredible and he plays the game with such maturity,we're very lucky he's a Brighton player.

Jan 21, 2012
no i'm not one of these people who thinks a player has to be flairy to be good, my personal fave players are navs and sparrow, i just think we put a lot of pressure on him to perform and he is possibly being over hyped

JFC has been a breath of fresh air since coming in to the first team. Navs as a fave player! Really?!!!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

We are not over-hyping young Jake 'Cesc' FabreCasky at all. What's giving you that impression?

Last edited:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
What worries me is that the management have failed to realise how good he is & they see him every day...why they didn't play him in any of the 4 games after we'd won title is beyond belief & then he could have been more involved earlier this season rather than now when it again wasn't a tactical promotion into the 1sts purely an injury/suspension based necessity & he's instantly MoM level...he would have 5 & 10 games ago also...why couldn't they see it?

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
What worries me is that the management have failed to realise how good he is & they see him every day...why they didn't play him in any of the 4 games after we'd won title is beyond belief & then he could have been more involved earlier this season rather than now when it again wasn't a tactical promotion into the 1sts purely an injury/suspension based necessity & he's instantly MoM level...he would have 5 & 10 games ago also...why couldn't they see it?

stop bloody whinging!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003

I think he was injured backend of last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here