Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jethro tull aqualung

gwpdylan

Jul 26, 2006
going completely off all threads, just heard that on Planet Rock radio station on this Saturday at 7pm there is Jethro tull performing Aqualung album live...just in case there are other tull fans around

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely LOVED early Tull, right up to 'A' which was poor and 'Broadsword and the Beast' which was crap. Aqualung is rightly hailed as a classic album from the days of proper music.

What frequency is Planet Rock?

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
Brovian said:
Absolutely LOVED early Tull, right up to 'A' which was poor and 'Broadsword and the Beast' which was crap. Aqualung is rightly hailed as a classic album from the days of proper music.

What frequency is Planet Rock?

DAB Digital Radio in the UK, Sky Channel 0110 and Cable Channel 924

or on your computer,link from the homepage

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
northstandnorth said:
DAB Digital Radio in the UK, Sky Channel 0110 and Cable Channel 924

or on your computer,link from the homepage
Thanks. Are you going to listen NMH?

Brovian said:
Thanks. Are you going to listen NMH?

Well I can't I don't think, as I want to go and see Miller Anderson play at The Stanley Arms in Portslade/Fishersgate on Saturday.

Will there be a repeat performance?
The old Tull have several DVDs out anyway, showing performances and vids from their history. Great band, these days I enjoy listening to their previous 3 albums 'This Was', 'Stand Up' and 'Benefit' at least as much as Aqualung.

:bowdown:

Attachments

• dsc00616.jpg
    dsc00616.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 83

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
One of a kind. I must dig out the Thick as a Brick album at the weekend. :clap2:

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
I saw them at The Dome, when they were touring to promote Aqualung. That same week I saw Yes at the Big Apple & I also saw The Stones supported by The Groundhogs at the same venue on 10th March 1971. All 3 gigs in 8 days at small auditoriums in Brighton. If only I'd kept the ticket stubs......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here