Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesus Lewis

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
The boy done good. Nice one Lewis Hamilton.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
f*** off FIA, f*** off Ferrari, f*** of Moseley you nazi twat...Lewis is champion, he is black, British and Brilliant...................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Apologies to one and all for my bad language earlier in this thread, I sincerely hope that nobody took any offence, none was intended.

The price of a bottle of champagne to spray on the podium maybe £100, the cost of running an F1 team for a season £25m, the value of seeing Ferrari mistakenly celebrating the title....absolutely priceless!!!

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Nah apparently Glock was still on slicks :dunce:

No "apparently", he was, Glock was the only one of the leading pack that did not come in to change tyres when the rain stated, had Glock come in when the others did there would not have been any drama as he would have been behind Lewis,
Glock gambled on staying out in slicks in the rain and it did not pay off.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
one less lap and Glock was gonna have a great result, but alas it was one too many in the rain and it ruined him (thank god!), that trick has worked many times before.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
No "apparently", he was, Glock was the only one of the leading pack that did not come in to change tyres when the rain stated, had Glock come in when the others did there would not have been any drama as he would have been behind Lewis,
Glock gambled on staying out in slicks in the rain and it did not pay off.

Was in the car so had to rely on the radio.

Really thought Hamilton had blew it until after the race had finished.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Takes a sec to load...

2dw8702.gif

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
That really, really, really made me laugh...we knew that Lewis was champion, they didn't, but it wasn't long before reality sunk its teeth into their arses!

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
Yer, but appartently slicks were better weren't they?

Wasn't the driver who unlaped himself which caused Hamilton to lose 5th in the first place on slicks?????

In the last lap Glock lost 25 seconds allowing Hamilton past so in Hamiltons case slicks helped him.

I only had the radio to go by as i was in the car at the time!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here