Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jesus Christ I'm looking forward to playing Palace next season.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
With hopefully a fully fit Vicente and some new class signings, I'd like revenge back.

First night game of the season please !

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
With hopefully a fully fit Vicente and some new class signings, I'd like revenge back.

First night game of the season please !

Anything other than a night game after last seasons post match chaos please. Saturday 1pm kick off and on tv would be good.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Saturday, 3pm, late September, now let's see how random the FL / Police computer will be......

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I predict 4 points over the two games. Average of two points a game, let's make that an average of 2 points per game for the entire season :D

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
As long as El Abd snaps Ambrose in half, Im happy.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Well, let's see if you can get more than one point off us this time :)

I wouldn't hold out much hope if I were you. We're going to have a very, very good season. I can sense it :thumbsup:

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
We owe them massively for last season, and I'm sure we've every chance of revenge.

Cold January Sunday 12 noon kick off I reckon.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Comming back for more
When will you learn

What are you on about? That doesn't even make sense. Of course we are coming back for more. I know the simple concept of league football might be slightly complex for a thicktard Palace fan but it dictates you must play each team twice. Then the teams that win the most games over that season finish above the teams that don't win so many games. Hmmm, which team finished below us last season? :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here