Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jerry Cans

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
With a 500% rise in sales of Jerry Cans and the vast majority of places now sold out my good friend Dirty Barry has managed to get his hands on 100. He's willing to sell them for £20 a pop, must collect from the Lyme Regis area, PM me if interested.

D

Deleted member 18477

With a 500% rise in sales of Jerry Cans and the vast majority of places now sold out my good friend Dirty Barry has managed to get his hands on 100. He's willing to sell them for £20 a pop, must collect from the Lyme Regis area, PM me if interested.

:lolol:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Hope it not one of the scottish knockoffs

Otherwise be prepred to lose a third of your petrol

gerrymccann300x400.jpg

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Lyme Regis? So fill up to get to Lyme Regis and probably leave half a tank... buy yer jerry can which holds 50 litres (?) and you'd have drained 50 to get to Lyme Regis and back plus an extra 20 notes on top for the pleasure of buying it. Bargain!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Lyme Regis? So fill up to get to Lyme Regis and probably leave half a tank... buy yer jerry can which holds 50 litres (?) and you'd have drained 50 to get to Lyme Regis and back plus an extra 20 notes on top for the pleasure of buying it. Bargain!

Holds 20 litres but you can buy 10 and sell them onto desperate motorists for 5 or 6 times the price.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've just been to B&Q and bought 50 of these bad boys

images

£50 a pop if you're interested

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Who on earth admits to have a good mate called "Dirty Barry" ?

I thought everyone had a friend called "Dirty Barry" ??? My old German teacher was called Dirty Barry. I will never forget those oral tests :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here