Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jermain Easter

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
On Teletext last night. Stockport have accepted a bid from an unnamed club for the 24 year old who has scored 11 goals this season.

Thought there might be some discussion on here in terms of speculation.

:J)

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
O's make offer for player

he U's have also had a £120,000 bid for a player accepted today. The player will now decide whether to make the_move to the Kassam Stadium.

And just now:

Easter turns down Oxford switch

Stockport striker Jermaine Easter has rejected the chance of joining Oxford.

The two clubs had agreed a fee of £120,000, for the 24-year-old, who has scored 11 times this season since joining Stockport from Boston.

Easter opted against a switch to Oxford but could still leave Edgeley Park before the transfer window closes.

League Two leaders Wycombe are also chasing the former Hartlepool and Cambridge striker, who scored twice against John Gorman's side this season.

Mr C said:
Doesn't matter - if he leaves, he'll go to <insert name of any other of the 92 professional clubs in England>

Nope Mr C. He wants to move south. He comes from down here and quite honestly from what I hear we want rid anyway. He's unsettling the dressing room and doesn't get on with our new manager. He also thinks he is better than 4th div standard and is looking for a move to someone like Wycombe who should be promoted. Problem Wycombe came in with a bid of 40 k and were (rightly) told to sod off and come back when they were ready to be sensible.

I reckon you could probably get him for about 80k now with more on appearances/goals/sell on.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Oxford signed Odubade from Eastbourne at last!!

Sign him up, Jermaine is the future of football... Pennant, Jenas, Defoe!!:clap2:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
It was a league one club that made an offer i think

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Again, interesting, but is he even on MM's radar?... can he play at CCC-level?... anyone know?...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here