Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeremy Clarkson

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
May have been done before but who cares.

What does everyone think of him?

There's a big debate in my office at the moment and it's split 50/50.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Total **** 99.9% of the time - although the thing he did on Brunel was fantastic

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think he's f***ing brilliant. I nearly choked on my liver laughing at the rants in his book. He writes WORLD CLASS observational humour.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I like him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Fragmented Badger said:
Seconded. I bought that book at the airport to take on holiday, and it was so good I finished it in the first 2 days. Hilarious stuff:clap:
Same here.
I left it in the "Swap Shack" by the pool in Mexico, and took a Brian Clough autobiography, and Geralds Game by Stephen King in exchange. I still regret it to this day.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Zed Seagull said:
Which book was that? Sounds like my kinda book
Its a collection of his columns from the Observer or the Telegraph or something. The name escapes me now, but theres a picture of him and a fox on the front.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think there are books with big pictures in them that people can read even more quickly, if that's the only aim?

"Grrrr...lefties are annoying aren't they? I want to drive...fast...VERY FAST..." etc etc etc etc

Ripe for satirising, gutted that no-one's done in him yet.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
He dragged Top Gear into the 21st century for that he gets a big :thumbsup: from me. He's also married to the daughter of a Victoria Cross winner which not many can claim :rolleyes:

Best of all he's an Alfa Romeo fan, top man :clap:

Bit of a twat as well who hates football,can't have everything I guess.

Swap his lifestyle for mine, no problem, as well.

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Easy 10 said:
Its a collection of his columns from the Observer or the Telegraph or something. The name escapes me now, but theres a picture of him and a fox on the front.

Certainly wouldn't have been the Observer, don't think he'd fit in with their politics!

He writes (or did write) a column in the Sun, which I really didn't like, but he is quality on Top Gear.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I don't like his 'know-it-all' attitude and the way he belittles people.

Not my type of person but then again I don't drive and have no desire to drive fast anywhere.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
I think there are books with big pictures in them that people can read even more quickly, if that's the only aim?

"Grrrr...lefties are annoying aren't they? I want to drive...fast...VERY FAST..." etc etc etc etc

Ripe for satirising, gutted that no-one's done in him yet.

You've read his book then, have you?

Fergus96

Oct 20, 2004
Hove
The bloke is class, hates cyclists and people who own caravans, all good in my book, ok I'll take the cyckist bit back.

He only says what the rest of us thinking, sometimes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here