Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jeff Goldblum dead?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Hearing news that he is has died falling from a cliff in New Zealand, whilst on set filming his latest movie..

Hope this is not true:nono:

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Jeff Goldblum Has Died, Falls to Death on Set!
24 June 2009 8:00 PM, PDT | From MoviesOnline.ca | See recent MoviesOnline news

Today is a dismal day for bad news. There is No online confirmation but New Zealand Police are reporting that Jeff Goldblum has fallen to his death on the set of his new movie according to Mediafetcher.com.

I am unable to find any confirmation on any major news sites. He apparently died at 4:30am after falling 60 feet while shooting his new film. Jeff starred in the classic remake of the Fly, Jurassic Park and Many other hit films. Rip Jeff Goldblum.

That above was taken from IMDB, the online movie database which is usually fairly reliable..

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
.....and Harrison Ford!!

On the day that we've lost Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett there has been unconfirmed rumours that both Harrison Ford and Jeff Goldblum have also died. ...

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
I am going to bed before anyone else dies

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Well if this is a hoax, as others are suggesting, what on earth possesses someone to make up people's deaths?:tosser:

soppy twat..who's the one crying over peado jacko.....get over it!

ummm....was that directed at me? If so, then hang on a minute.....

.....yep.

That's me getting over his death. You're still a soppy tart.

p.s. what gave you the impression I give a flying f*** if Jacko's dead or not? I'd have thought referring to him as a kiddie fiddler would have given you a clue that I didn't but I guess all those crocodile tears get in the way, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here