Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jedward jedward jedward

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Attila plays them in the pre match build up on the day they graced our wonderful city

Result is a 2-0 win (our first home win in MONTHS) and everyone is a WINNER

We must play this ANTHEM at the next home game, the kings of pop are good luck :clap2:

19-jedward-500.jpg

He is John and he is Edward and after 175 days we FINALLY went to the pub post match having seen a Brighton win

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mendoza :love: Jedward

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
The old Gus meter has taken a big twitch to the right over the last couple of matches. :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Gully's Girls were better yesterday too.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Gully's Girls were better yesterday too.

They were very good yesterday. And very brave do to the splits on that muddy pitch.

Although it did lead to some speculation in Row Z as to whether or not this could be a new way of deciding whether the pitch is playable or not.

Get Gully's Girls to do the splits, then see if they manage to get off again ...

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
They were very good yesterday. And very brave do to the splits on that muddy pitch.

Although it did lead to some speculation in Row Z as to whether or not this could be a new way of deciding whether the pitch is playable or not.

Get Gully's Girls to do the splits, then see if they manage to get off again ...

Really? I thought it was their worst one for quite a while- most of them looked completely lost, and they appeared to be woefully out of sync with the music.

Still an enjoyable watch though.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I didn't hear the pre-match 'musical' selection yesterday. Thank f***. :thumbsup:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Oh the irony of someone who thinks Cheryl Cole is the best female musician in the country saying that. :facepalm:

When have I ever said that? I just LOVE her and I do think she has some talent, not the best singer admittedly but she's a great dancer and more importantly, is fit as f***.

Leona is probably the best female musician.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

they did the SPLITS?!

f*** me - that would have been worth the admission fee alone. i bloody hope someone got a video of it

PutYourHandsUp...

Jun 6, 2009
out of sync with the music....yep.... because we can barely hear it and you get feedback from both sides so we can hear 2 different speeds!!!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Some poor girl was waving a stick around with no flag on it!

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Attila plays them in the pre match build up on the day they graced our wonderful city

Result is a 2-0 win (our first home win in MONTHS) and everyone is a WINNER

We must play this ANTHEM at the next home game, the kings of pop are good luck :clap2:

19-jedward-500.jpg

He is John and he is Edward and after 175 days we FINALLY went to the pub post match having seen a Brighton win

Absolute bell ends :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here