Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jarrett to join Watford on season long loan

Normandy seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Orne 61 France
According to offical site Watford are keen to sign him for season. Good news another one off the wage bill, who MM was never going to play

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I wouldn't be too quick to dismiss Watford's wish to take Jarrett on a season's loan as shortsighted. Courtesy of good management, sound team tactics and some terrific performances Watford are now in the Premiership whilst we have been relegated to League 1. I know which manager's judgement I would have more confidence in.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
gvce26 said:
Does he have the same agent as Turienzo ???

McGhee or Jarrett?

:D

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have always been a big fan of Jarrett's. Good old fashioned winger with great pace. Alas he never really looked like being the player he once promised to be and perhaps with more time spent with him, he can make a go of it. I just don't think we have the time or the resources to help him.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
BarrelofFun said:
I have always been a big fan of Jarrett's. Good old fashioned winger with great pace. Alas he never really looked like being the player he once promised to be and perhaps with more time spent with him, he can make a go of it. I just don't think we have the time or the resources to help him.

Yet presumably we've got the time and resources to develop our other young players? So why not Jarrett? Perhaps, for some reason, his face doesn't fit. Odd that.

Yoda said:
So he's good enough for them in the Prem but not us two divisions below? :glare:

Yes, except for the small point that he's not good enough to play either in the Premiership or the Championship but it seems Watford can't afford the players who are and are just trying a few desperate gambles - good news for us though and cheerio Alby.

Zebedee said:
Yet presumably we've got the time and resources to develop our other young players? So why not Jarrett? Perhaps, for some reason, his face doesn't fit. Odd that.

Do explain why you think "his face doesn't fit". ???

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
London Irish said:
Yes, except for the small point that he's not good enough to play either in the Premiership or the Championship but it seems Watford can't afford the players who are and are just trying a few desperate gambles - good news for us though and cheerio Alby.

Total and utter crap London Irish,Watford have spent a lot of money this summer and have just brought a player for 1.5 millon

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Great news.That should free up some wages.Who wants Molango on a season long loan?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Its bad business for us,they get him on a season loan and if they like him at the end of the season can pick him up for nothing when his contract with us runs out.We'd of been better giving him away for nothing but adding appearance fees if he plays 10-20 games for them:nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here