Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jara Reyes and Mattock

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Are they cup tied vs. Liverpool?

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Thats a shame. I guess we're back to AEA and IC. Both likely going to be found out for pace......hmmmm

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Is it 5 yellow cards that results in a 1 game suspension?

If so, ElAbd and Noone (!) had better be careful against Millwall, otherwise they will be out as well...

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
If Gus (for whatever reason) decides to play Ankergren, please someone remind him not to duck if Bellamy hits one at him again. And Noone should tell Gerrard to piss off if they try and do the "I fixed his roof" nonsense again. He is a 1M pound winger who Cardiff were chasing. Clearly AEA and Calderon deserve to play and all that, but (IMHO) this will likely be the weak link on Sunday. Should be a fun day out, will be watching on the Telly over in the U.S. with my scouser mate. Fond memories of a cold, wet Wednesday night when we lost 4-0 at Anfield in the League Cup if memory serves. Twas a long day and night......

D

Deleted member 18477

Is it 5 yellow cards that results in a 1 game suspension?

If so, ElAbd and Noone (!) had better be careful against Millwall, otherwise they will be out as well...

no. the 5 yellow cards rule disappears after the 1st of jan. its only 10 yellows (2 match ban) that still applies. the FA did away with the 5 yellows after 1st jan a few years back.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Quite happy to have Calderon & Dunk back for Liverpool, but I think we've found our defence for league games now, when all fit.

I thought Mattock had an excellent game, he was loving it, & Reyes did a decent job too. I do prefer El Abd and Greer as the centre halves, well as Dunk has done. El Abd uses the ball better than Dunk.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Quite happy to have Calderon & Dunk back for Liverpool, but I think we've found our defence for league games now, when all fit.

I thought Mattock had an excellent game, he was loving it, & Reyes did a decent job too. I do prefer El Abd and Greer as the centre halves, well as Dunk has done. El Abd uses the ball better than Dunk.
Not normally one to disagree with fellow posters but think you are wrong about El Abd and Dunk, Lewis has much better vision than Adam,carries the ball out well from defence and picks a better pass.
Every week I see Dunk I think he is looking more and more like a young Mark Lawrenson, Dunk is quality.
Fantastic to have three good centre halves at the club.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
I've seen us nearly beat Liverpool with john crumplin at right back - in sure AEA and Calde will be fine!

Sent from my iPhone using a goat

John Crumplin was the absolute daddy in that game at Anfield, made John Barnes look like a numpty, didn't he even try a cheeky nutmeg on him at one stage.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Are you BensGrandad?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here