Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
He is top dollar at present, very good defender

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What rhymes with Tunnicliffe? Nah, he'll have to change his name.

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
:thumbsup:me and a few mates have a song ready for Orient in paint pot have no fear

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
"There'll be no balls over, James Tunnicliffe of Hove-ah!" (To the tune of 'white cliffs of Dover', obviously)

No, we just need JT to move into a place in Hove...

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
Forget about Elphick ,Tunnicliffe is better , we need a song for this kid

he's better than elphick even though tommy won every header against rovers & many times tunny would back away & let tommy get the headers as he is 'terry esc'....were lucky to still have elphick, he is a championship player!
tunny still looks very unexperienced unlike future captain elphick!

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
he's better than elphick even though tommy won every header against rovers & many times tunny would back away & let tommy get the headers as he is 'terry esc'....were lucky to still have elphick, he is a championship player!
tunny still looks very unexperienced unlike future captain elphick!

When was it you bummed Elphick then?

Oh, never, presuming that you are what, 13? (based on the fact you think Elphick is a CHAMPIONSHIP player. :nono:

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Tunnys performance yesterday was absolutely superb...

His clearance about 4 yards off the goal line saved us getting a good spanking IMO. That was just terrific defending. :bowdown:

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
When was it you bummed Elphick then?

Oh, never, presuming that you are what, 13? (based on the fact you think Elphick is a CHAMPIONSHIP player. :nono:

wooooooooh slow down shirley...sumone's balls is getting slightly to big for their sack!
elphick doesnt get the praise he deserves, take him out the side & were down for sure, keep him in & were finish about 14th i reckon!

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Tunni's dad and brother sat a few rows in front of us yesterday - wearing Albion shirts and singing they went mental when he scored, ran down to the front and nearly onto the pitch!

(ps that wasn't lyrics for a song)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Couldn't be bothered to search to see if it had been mentioned already but apparently elphick has put in a transfer request(.this was after his error and being shouted at by slade last week) . Sorry if fixtures. And I heard it from a friend of his mums so seems close enough to warrant a good 'ol rumour

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Couldn't be bothered to search to see if it had been mentioned already but apparently elphick has put in a transfer request(.this was after his error and being shouted at by slade last week) . Sorry if fixtures. And I heard it from a friend of his mums so seems close enough to warrant a good 'ol rumour

Seems strange you didn't post this before :flounce:

Anyway, are you seriously suggesting Elphick put in a transfer request after Slade 'shouted at him' for the error? :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here