Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

James Foster - Anyone else get his e-mail today?

I'm not a big facebook user but I signed up to the Brighton & Hove Albion group for some strange reason. There are over 500 members, and today they all got an e-mail from the administrator asking them to go on some crusade to save Crystal Palace. I feel violated. When I complained at this sickening abuse of power I was told that I am not a football fan. Well being a Brighton fan i guess that's half true. Just wondered if other peeps on here had signed up to this mis-titled group or if I was the only sucker.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I believe its about the news that the orange man wants to sell selhurst park.

Essentially the email is please support the group "say no to selhurst sale" or something like that...because while we dont like CPFC we remember A) what it was like to have OUR ground sold and B) to be fair most CPFC supporters rallied to our cause when we were having our fans utd etc etc.

Im not sure of the full selhurst sale story maybe CB or SJLM can elaborate more.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Subject: Help Palace Supporters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all,

A touchy request i know.....Please look at the link i am going to post at the end of this,Then remember as Brighton supporters how this felt when it happened to our club.

Simon Jordan is putting Selhurst Park up for sale.

Forget the rivalry between us and Palace for a moment and have some compassion as a Football supporter, AND JOIN....please

Thankyou
James

Ermmmmm how about no. :thumbsup:

P.S. This is on facebook so if you aren't a member of the BHAFC group then you wouldn't have got this email.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
7 emails from him in the last 3 weeks. I may have even deleted a few (I don't tend to keep a record of these things). As a Brighton fan I don't need to be informed via the facebook email system that there is a Dean Hammond appreciation group. I couldn't live without it. :nono:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
WHO F@CKING CARES!? JESUS!

What a crap thread.

Why don't you just join the bloody group! Palarse fans came to one of our matches to help us and all they're asking is we join a Facebook Group!

You lot are pathetic.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

What a crap thread.

Why don't you just join the bloody group! Palarse fans came to one of our matches to help us and all they're asking is we join a Facebook Group!

You lot are pathetic.

Yes but going to matches is alot more proactive then simply joining a group. If joining facebook groups worked then I would have joined about 1,000 now. Want cheaper petrol? OMG join this group now PLEASE!!!!!! :bla:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Yes but going to matches is alot more proactive then simply joining a group. If joining facebook groups worked then I would have joined about 1,000 now. Want cheaper petrol? OMG join this group now PLEASE!!!!!! :bla:

Fair point. Yes, cheaper petrol would be good :D
Perhaps i over-reacted a bit, but surely it's not that big a deal!?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Fair point. Yes, cheaper petrol would be good :D
Perhaps i over-reacted a bit, but surely it's not that big a deal!?

I know it's not a big deal. As I mentioned it's also due to the fact that I keep getting these emails from him. Not just today.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
Hahaha!
That guy cracks me up... he always send's loads of annoying emails trying to get people to invite more people to the group.

He's driving people away rather than getting more people involved.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Hahaha!
That guy cracks me up... he always send's loads of annoying emails trying to get people to invite more people to the group.

He's driving people away rather than getting more people involved.

Agreed. He's a bit of an oddun. His messages are all a load of crap really!

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I read the story in the Standard and I seem to remember there were loads of conditions to the sale like if anyone bought the ground and turned it into anything except a football ground then by law they would have to find Palace another ground etc etc
I can't remember all the details but it certainly wasn't as bad as the whole Archer/Bellotti thing because whatever the perma tanned buffoon IS (and there's lots of things) he is definitely a fan and wouldn't let the club be destitute

What a crap thread.

You lot are pathetic.

Well by that rationale, WHO F@CKING CARES!? JESUS! About NSC, football, the price of haddock? I thought this was a chat site for DISCUSSIONS related to the Albion and stuff? Personally, I care if Wrexham are being royally shafted and may go out of existence. I do not care if a cash rich club in sight of the premiership want to refinance their club by selling the ground and moving to a new site. So what? Too many do gooders trying to make a name for themselves by creating a love in. When Palace are on the verge of extinction I may bring myself to care, until then they are quite capable of looking after themselves. I am annoyed (well not really, just an excuse to rant), because I was sad enough to join a facebook group that allowed this twat to send me crap mails to my work e-mail.

Lokki 7
Today at 3:22pm
Please don't send out group messages like that, made me feel sick. I'm leaving this group, all the best with saving the palace.

James Foster
Today at 3:24pm
Report Message
Not a true football supporter then
It does not matter if it is Palace or who it is

Lokki 7
Today at 3:27pm
Tell you what, why don't you start selling half Brighton/ half Palace scarves to raise money? See how popular your idea is.
You support football, I'll support Brighton.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The guy is annoying with constant please to get more people to join the group, or join this group or that.

All the persistent spam, made me leave the group, and send him and arsey message saying he is annoying loads of people with his constant rubbish messages, so thats why loads of people are leaving.

It is a great group, but if people want to join they will of their own accord.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here