Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Wright, read on!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We have 4 very good central defenders all better than him. He looked out of his depth playing for us except for 1 game playing against a weak Orient side in a JPT Cup game.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
To be fair we did play him out of position too, I'm glad he is growing as a player where he is as I'm sure many other Albion supporters wish him well too in his future career. He has got potential but it just wasn't realised here & now we have a solid back four with excellent CB's it has proved that the outcome for him here was the right one.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Wish him all the best, Good young footballer with his whole career ahead of him. Just hope he doesn't come back & score against us!

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Only saw him play at left back for us, so it is difficult to Judge him.

Can't imagine that their are any better centre backs in the division than Greer, El Abd & Elphick at the moment.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Decent player in the fourth division I'm sure, but with Greer, El Abd, Elphick and Dunk on scene, he wouldn't get close to our starting XI at the moment.

Any news on El Abd yet?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Didn't do much to stop Leon McKenzie's header there did he?

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
played hi best games for us when in his fav possition alwa ysliked himtherebut never got to meny chances wish him well

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Only saw him play left back. CB is very strong here like everyone says. He could well be a solid league 1 player but that doesn't necessarily mean he fits here on the Gus Bus.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here