Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jake Forster-Caskey

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
On the way back from tonight's FA Youth Cup and have to say Jake Forster-Caskey looked an absolute class act tonight, confident on the ball, strong in the tackle and scored a screamer.

I know Gus was in attendance tonight, surely this young lad has got to be involved in some capacity with the squad sooner rather than later.

You hear a lot recently about these 15/16 years old making debuts and impressing for other sides, for me, he could without doubt make an impact in the first team squad.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Is he strong enough to take the treatment from the hatchet men of the Chamionship. When he came on against Stoke they had won the game so had no need to fight or battle.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Dont overhype him too much

First half he looked composed enough, but not in the game much. Cummings-Bart and Vickers at centre back were just as good as him

Second half much better after he scored. Got more confidence, Championship is a massive step up for someone so young.

This is him about to score though...

388220_10151042744975532_641880531_21986113_971612328_n.jpg

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
its the 5 sub rule thats denying lads like this a chance at the mo i reckon.....someone to throw on when the game is won etc

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Well played Jakey,The same school year as me! It's crazy seeing somebody my age have such huge potential!

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Yes Jake after he scored looked good. I thought the Villa players not all gracious in defeat.....they had their chances.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Dont overhype him too much

First half he looked composed enough, but not in the game much. Cummings-Bart and Vickers at centre back were just as good as him

Second half much better after he scored. Got more confidence, Championship is a massive step up for someone so young.

This is him about to score though...

388220_10151042744975532_641880531_21986113_971612328_n.jpg

Must be something about that spot of grass as that's pretty much where Harley scored from!

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
the whole 5 sub rule has ruined things for youngsters.....surely if you cant field 7 players, you can just field 6 or 5 or whatever, never understood the whole ' saves clubs money'

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
the whole 5 sub rule has ruined things for youngsters.....surely if you cant field 7 players, you can just field 6 or 5 or whatever, never understood the whole ' saves clubs money'

That was what the majority of chairmen wanted and I think TB was one of the very few who voted against reducing it from 7 to 5.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
If Cummings-Bart and Forster-Caskey make the first team then the Albion will surely have the most players with hypenated surnames playing!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
its the 5 sub rule thats denying lads like this a chance at the mo i reckon.....someone to throw on when the game is won etc
What in the 94th minute?

Currently we are not the side, and certainly not the midfield, to try out a young'un.
We need to see who January brings, and maybe a few run outs in April, depending on league position.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
What in the 94th minute?

Currently we are not the side, and certainly not the midfield, to try out a young'un.
We need to see who January brings, and maybe a few run outs in April, depending on league position.

I agree. Plus as fans we have a tendency to build up our non-playing youth to almost hysterical levels before ripping them to pieces for not being Zidane after 2 matches.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Still a bit too early for him, hes only 17 ! needs another year in my opinion, the Championship would eat him up at the moment.
Looks a brilliant prospect though, and will be a 1st team regualar I am sure.

Would love to see him involved against Wrexham though in some capacity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here