Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jade Jones

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fran Halsall still just edges it for me. Would love to throw that Jade Jones around the bedroom though!!!
She's not a gold medalist though. However I think the NSC FITTEST GB female medalist competition is going to be a CRACKER this year, where Halsall and the lovely Gemma Gibbons will certainly be eyeing quarter final glory at a minimum.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
WTF- World taekwondo federation

OR

Worlds Toughest Fittie!

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
She's not a gold medalist though. However I think the NSC FITTEST GB female medalist competition is going to be a CRACKER this year, where Halsall and the lovely Gemma Gibbons will certainly be eyeing quarter final glory at a minimum.

Georgie Twigg and Alex Danson get in then... woohoo

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Why did she have to get a Welsh flag out? She's representing GB - You don't see the English GB athletes with St Georges do you? Bloody Welsh.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
However I think the NSC FITTEST GB female medalist competition is going to be a CRACKER this year, where Halsall and the lovely Gemma Gibbons will certainly be eyeing quarter final glory at a minimum.

How would Halsall get a place in a 'GB medallist' comp?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Why did she have to get a Welsh flag out? She's representing GB - You don't see the English GB athletes with St Georges do you? Bloody Welsh.

She didn't 'get a Welsh flag out' did she? Someone in the crowd threw it at her, along with a Union flag. She'd have looked a right dick, and caused herself all manner of whinging back home, if she'd ignored the taffy one.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Great gold, deserves a lot of credit and i think she would look pretty hot dressed up on a night out.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
She didn't 'get a Welsh flag out' did she? Someone in the crowd threw it at her, along with a Union flag. She'd have looked a right dick, and caused herself all manner of whinging back home, if she'd ignored the taffy one.

Didn't see how it came about tbh but no she could've just ignored it and gone with the union one. As for the Scottish in the tennis now that IS uncalled for

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Didn't see how it came about tbh but no she could've just ignored it and gone with the union one. As for the Scottish in the tennis now that IS uncalled for

Seriously - she couldn't.

She went across to the crowd with her arms aloft, soaking up the cheers, and the two flags landed right at her feet. She would have done herself no favours leaving the Welsh one on the floor.

Can't really see a problem with it, either.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Seriously - she couldn't.

She went across to the crowd with her arms aloft, soaking up the cheers, and the two flags landed right at her feet. She would have done herself no favours leaving the Welsh one on the floor.

Can't really see a problem with it, either.

Oh well.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Don't forget that the Welsh nation isn't represented on the Union flag. I think of all the home nations, the Welsh should be given a bit of slack on this issue.
Seriously, do you REALLY think that is foremost in their minds when waving the welsh dragon instead of the union jack, honestly ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seriously, do you REALLY think that is foremost in their minds when waving the welsh dragon instead of the union jack, honestly ?
No. Do you REALLY see someone picking up the Welsh flag AND Union flag as a major issue?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here