Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Watch No 5 (16/1/09).

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
White dusty stuff being spread below Village Way, north side - for ground reinforcement?
Choreographed diggers/lorries/other machines dance in full swing.
Loads of piles of soil, chalk. Different ground levels springing up all over the place.
Really busy site.
This Buckingham Group seem a bit good?

Attachments

• DSC02063.JPG
    DSC02063.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 432
  • DSC02065.JPG
    DSC02065.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 427
  • DSC02066.JPG
    DSC02066.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 427
  • DSC02070.JPG
    DSC02070.JPG
    144.3 KB · Views: 429
  • DSC02071.JPG
    DSC02071.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 427

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
Nice pics again Jack. Don't really understand all this activity when Martin's blog says that it's just road widening and minor archeological work. Surely it's more than that. If so, why doesn't he tell us. Surely he's not burying good news?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you again... great pictures...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It's that thing builders always do – first few days of a job, there's dozens of people and masses going on. Gradually this dwindles, until eventually – while only half the job is complete – there's only one old guy from Latvia left on site doing an occasional bit of halfhearted painting.

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
top pix, very exciting. Can I make a request: next time can you try to get some builders in - so we can get to know the people building the stadium. After all, we got to know the people who fought for us during the planning inquiry. Our stadium is now in the hands: of these builders: let's meet them!!!
:yahoo:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
top pix, very exciting. Can I make a request: next time can you try to get some builders in - so we can get to know the people building the stadium. After all, we got to know the people who fought for us during the planning inquiry. Our stadium is now in the hands: of these builders: let's meet them!!!

They would really think we are c*nts if we did that

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

fat-men-4947.jpg

Falmer village have donated their top bod Brad the pitt digger.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
we should cover those metal fences in all things ALBION, would look wickerd with scarves and da shizz on it :thumbsup:

Quality idea! You seem to be down there every day now jack, it's quite remarkable how quickly things seem to be happening!

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Nice pics again Jack. Don't really understand all this activity when Martin's blog says that it's just road widening and minor archeological work. Surely it's more than that. If so, why doesn't he tell us. Surely he's not burying good news?

Im no civil engineer but the "white stuff "is surely showing the area needed to extend the width of village way.

Great pics though Jack. Keep up the good work.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Im no civil engineer but the "white stuff "is surely showing the area needed to extend the width of village way.

Great pics though Jack. Keep up the good work.

its hardcore so the trucks to remove the waste can get to where the diggers are isn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here