Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Video Watch March 2010

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I am off to Cheltenham tomorrow, despite current form, and so I had to do this month’s video update without guidance from the main man (JS) and do it on a Thursday.
But despite this, and having to cross the picket lines (sorry Attila, Power to the People) at the University, may I present the Jack Straw’s Video update for March

[yt]cDlmm5ultO0[/yt]

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
Great stuff:thumbsup:
i have never been while they are actually working and I was surprised by how noisy it is

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Pass me the tissues, NOW!

Good work Barry.
Shame it's such a dull day.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Superb. This gives a great impression of the noise and the activity on the site - a living, breathing entity.

"Can you picture the players emerging from this tunnel in 17 months time?" - I shall be crying like a baby !!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Love the way they lift 2 pieces of steel in at once!.Great video.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Great stuff:thumbsup:
i have never been while they are actually working and I was surprised by how noisy it is

Cheers Smithy. Its very interesting you say that because I think the wind on the mic often makes it sound crap, so I usually to cover it with a stirring bit of classical music.
In view of what you said, I will choose to leave it "real" in future, unless the wind (& sometimes rain) are too bad.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Why all this fuss over an identikit stadium?

Thanks Barry-the more updates, the better. Any chance of popping up to Croydon for an update there?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Pass me the tissues, NOW!

If you can just pursuade Jennifer Aniston to make a cameo appearance at some point in the film, it would be absolutely perfect.
It would also mean more efficient use of the tissues.
Great stuff Barry.
Love the editting.
Try and get a Tuesday off soon.
Cheers, JS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here