Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Straw's Falmer Video Watch April 2010

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
In the interests of trying to keep things fresh I have a double bill for you this month. I’m obviously concerned that our greatest rivals have got f**k all to cheer about at the moment, whilst we glory in the beauty of our new stadium. So yesterday I went on location in SE25 to prepare a special video for them.

So first here’s the April 2010 update from Falmer, showing this month’s progress on our fabulous new stadium. I had to decide between a natural undubbed building noise soundtrack, and a nice piece of music. I went for the natural sound this time, even though this does mean the wind noise is a bit loud at one stage. I hope this doesn’t spoil your enjoyment.

[yt]6w6vUIESb6w[/yt]

This is followed by an advert for our friends from Croydon, with a very special soundtrack I hope they can perhaps use this on ebay or in the Croydon Advertiser to get a buyer for Croydon Palace, or whatever they are called.

[yt]8OJdSME_p3U[/yt]

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Love it, but whatever were you thinking of putting Falmer at the end? Totally NOT needed, or WANTED on the same clip as Sellh.. can't even bring myself to spelling it.. :lol:

Last edited:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Brilliant film. Croydon Palace. :lolol::lolol::clap2::clap2:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
the portacabins at falmer (or even withdean for that matter) are a better construction than that pikey cowshed!!!!

great work barry ibzak :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I notice that you didn't bother filming any of the Holmesdale End what holds more than your stadium

Yeah, more cockroaches.

Chrystal Palace

SJ's Fake Tan
Sep 6, 2009
Wow, how funny.

Best ground in League 1, you must be really proud.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
My you are a funny chap.
Whatever happened to the gallstone ground.:clap2:

The same as what is about to happen to Smellworst-sold to property developers leaving a football club in search of a new home. Enjoy your groundshare with Sutton United.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Wont even be best, Huddersfield, MK Dons, Southampton, Leeds, Charlton all have bigger capacities. Might be nice in League 2 for there opening season in August 2011 :lolol:

It's "their" you illiterate fuckwit.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And having a bigger capacity doesn't mean a better stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here