Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jack Johnson

Jul 14, 2003
BN2
Disagree.

Pop mainstream he isn't, but talentless? I don't think so.

Last edited:

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
no that faggot Antony and the drag queens who won the Mercury has to be the most pointless.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Jack Johnson talentless? I don't think so. He writes all his own music, and plays the guitar. Okay, it might not be to your taste, but there are plenty of people out there who are charting who cannot play an instrument or write a song.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
colinpants said:
no that faggot Antony and the drag queens who won the Mercury has to be the most pointless.

So he's responsible for a funny feeling in Colins pants then. Don't fight it, embrace it. Go on you know you want to.

E

enigma

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
James Blunt delisted his own single because he was so BORED of it.

FACT.

He could have spared us it in the first place, but says a lot about the song.

Raekwons Only Built for Cuban Linx that Im currently listening to is a corker however.

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Jimmy Saville said:
Jack Johnson talentless? I don't think so. He writes all his own music, and plays the guitar. Okay, it might not be to your taste, but there are plenty of people out there who are charting who cannot play an instrument or write a song.

That's a completely redundant arguement that gets trotted out time and time again in defence of whoever is being criticised at the time. It's a bit like saying "Hendrix didn't write All Along The Watchtower so his rendition of it is crap."

It doesn't matter who writes a song, or who performs it. What matters is whether it's any bloody good or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here