Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

jack compton to sighn for albion???

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
now this is a pretty reliable source.

mate works for ace taxis in burgess hill, taxi driver just picked up customer from station. during the taxi chat it seems the customer is jack compton on his way to sighn for brighton???????

watch this space

barney

Jul 31, 2006
and my best mates mates uncles daughters sisters dog walkers step third cousins half brothers gimp said that gary pallister was coming out of retirement to compete with elphick lynch hawkins hinsh el abd and virgo for a place at centre half

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph

mate works for ace taxis in burgess hill, taxi driver just picked up customer from station. during the taxi chat it seems the customer is jack compton on his way to sighn for brighton???????

watch this space

why would get off at buggers hole then?moved the club offices to the triangle?

magicman555

Aug 27, 2008
i watch this site all the time, watch people argue. makes me laugh really.

i put some information on here for you........and i just knew id get some clever clogs.

if he sighns you owe me a beer

barney

Jul 31, 2006
i watch this site all the time, watch people argue. makes me laugh really.

i put some information on here for you........and i just knew id get some clever clogs.

if he sighns you owe me a beer

how do we know if he sighns or not?

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Not the craziest rumour I've heard on here recently. He keeps on playing for the reserves, so sounds like he's got something...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Useful little winger. Speeds past people and puts in a good cross. What more could you want?

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
and my best mates mates uncles daughters sisters dog walkers step third cousins half brothers gimp said that gary pallister was coming out of retirement to compete with elphick lynch hawkins hinsh el abd and virgo for a place at centre half
Sorry but I think your lying, its not Gary P:albion2:allister its Gary Glitter

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

watch this space

Top post and thanks for the heads up. Hope you're right but that's not where the new signings end.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

watch this space
Your probably right on this.If he does sign i might be tempted to pop along to a reserve match to check him out.I take it we probably won't see him in the first team for a while.Actually might play in the JPT or the FA cup first round if we draw a non league club to see how he gets on.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I'm not accusing you of shit stirring, but you said during the taxi chat it was found out he was Jack Compton...
could it not just be a brighton fan/member of the public having a piss about? Or did the taxi driver definetly KNOW it was him?

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Maybe this could be tried as an experiment?

Next time I am in the South, I will get in the taxi and tell the driver that my name is JayJay Okotcha and that I am off to sign for Brighton. Then I will sit back and wait to see how long it takes for the rumour to get on NSC.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here