Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

J P F - New Member

J P F

Banned
Jul 14, 2003
North Stand Chat
RESS.....STOP..PRESS.....STOP..PRESS.....STOP..PRESS.....STOP..PRESS.....STOP..PRESS.....STO

JPF TO UNVEIL NEW MEMBER AT 9AM IN THE MORNING

Early leaked reports state that this will send shockwaves throughout NSC's Cliques.

WATCH THIS SPACE.

JPF.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Captian sensible, join us, to fight all things quiche like and have the honour to be added to the list of JPF members in my sig.

The only requirement is to be anti the Quiche clique

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Er, excuse me, what is the JPF ?

The Jolly Poofs Fraternity ?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Th eJudean Peoples Front, its been setup as a rival clique to the Quiche. And so far we are kicking ass.

Wanna join, only privledge is you get a mention in my sig. but its a stand against all things Quiche.

J P F

Banned
Jul 14, 2003
North Stand Chat
It is with great excitement that I unveil JPF's newest member:

TURKEY

The former founding member of The Quiche, who has just handed his resignation into Quiche headquarters, has joined JPF on a permanant basis with immediate effect.

When asked why he had decided to switch to the Quiche's main rivals, Turkey replied:

"Well, I have to be honest with you, despite my best efforts, I just cannot see the unstoppable force that is JPF ever being defeated. I want to be a winner in this life and you can't do that by backing the outsider."

"The Quiche spawned out of the so called Cleethorpes 7, which was fine, but once others began to join up it all began to go downhill."
he continued "Not naming any names, but
Quiche is full of idiots, tossers and closet Palace fans. I just couldn't take it anymore, it was like being at playschool trying to control them all the time."

Asked to describe his feelings at the present time, he simply stated

"The Quiche is mouldy, LONG LIVE JFP"

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tinx said:
Th eJudean Peoples Front, its been setup as a rival clique to the Quiche. And so far we are kicking ass.

Wanna join, only privledge is you get a mention in my sig. but its a stand against all things Quiche.

Sorry but I'm as big a fench sitter as any Guardian reader and thus remain apolitical.

Thanks for the info though. I agree that Quiche is bad for you as well.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
It was clear from the beginning that the quiche would crumble, the pastry was just to damn dry.

Welcome aboard SiK and pasty:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here