Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Iwelumo has been training with..

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Stoke.

According to their fans.

Not that he's signing for them again. Guess its just home.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
All for the sake of a phone call.

Silly boy.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
This whole saga has been really irritating me. So he just doesn't turn up for training? And that's it? Doesn't have the decency to tell the manager what he's doing? What a CRAP attitude.

And yes I'd be gutted if he was a football genius but all he did in Cardiff was get us the pen. Given 80-odd minutes even I could've done that.

Arse.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
The only annoying thing is that it leaves us seriously short of strikers (and indeed with seriously short strikers!!). Unless someone is brought in quickly we could start the season with Robinson and Piercey up front, and nobody on the bench (Ben Watson maybe).

Last edited:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
The bloke is an idiot! What sort of advice did he get from his agent? Offered a 2 year contact with a Div 1 team, living the good life on the South coast of England, with no real risk of losing your first team place but thought the grass was greener somewhere else.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
He's a sweatie. If he gets a few games uder his belt, and scores a couple of goals, he is terrified that Berti McVogts might come after him, and I don't think he could handle the shame.

Reminds me of the old one : "What do you think of football in Scotland? I think it would be a very good idea."

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Seagull over NZ said:
Sky reports he is in talks with MK Dons and Doncaster.

Presumably wages are a concern although I can't imagine those 2 clubs would have huge amounts of cash to spend.

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/article.asp?id=212816&cpid=10

That Sky report is competely innacurate and makes it sound like CI lost patience with us.

He was offered a two year deal 4th June. He was sacked by us.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Of course it depends what the two year contract was worth and knowing what Dick Tight is like he probably offered him 10 bob a week.
Always two sides to a story and I'd like to hear Big Chris's version of it all.
Maybe he was disgusted like I and many thousands of others were of Dick Tight at Cardiff and decided that even MK was better than seeing the potless pillock again :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Of course it depends what the two year contract was worth and knowing what Dick Tight is like he probably offered him 10 bob a week.
Always two sides to a story and I'd like to hear Big Chris's version of it all.
Maybe he was disgusted like I and many thousands of others were of Dick Tight at Cardiff and decided that even MK was better than seeing the potless pillock again :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tell you what Ernest. Why don't you go to Stoke and ask him.

That would leave the rest of us in peace this afternoon from your Mr Angry posts

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
As said above, two sides to every story. Let's just hope he doesn't regret running out in front of a sizeable Falmer crowd wearing an MK Dons shirt in a few years time.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Uncle Buck said:
It would be quite funny if he could not find a club now and ended up at say Stafford Rangers.

Lewes seem to be buying a few players up

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Maybe he has realised his real potential - Colchester :lolol:

I ain't that bothered really. He looked promising to start with, but as time went on he reminded me more and more of Darius Henderson :nono:

And I wish people would stop saying he "won" the penalty at Cardiff. You do not "win" a penalty. They are awarded for a foul by the opponent and as such that is why they are called a "penalty" - like a fine, something bad, a punishment.
:rolleyes:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We are well rid of him. He obviously had an attitude problem and we can do without players like that as we face up to the challenge of the season ahead.

:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here