Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just seen SUPERMAN walk into Zizi's

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Enjoying a lunchtime pint in the pub garden of The Star in Haywards Heath today, I looked up from my pork scratchings, and noticed Superman walking into Zizi's. Admittedly I didn't see him land, but it was clearly him, clear as day and large as life. I was unfortunate enough to have to endure one of Zizi's naff pizza's a few months back (£8.95 for a thin-based piece of rubbish with some grated cheese and a few sorry slices of salami scattered round the edges, pfff). I started to call out to warn him, but the Man of Steel was already in the door and I didn't want to make a scene.

Later on I saw Supergirl outside Natwest. She's let herself go a bit.

Last edited:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Knightsworld said:
You sure the heat isn't affecting your eyesight chap, was probably a MIRAGE

There's a big difference between a bloke with an "S" on his chest and a French fighter aircraft. If it's his eyesight, not even Specsavers could save him!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He's talking complete bollocks: Zizzi's is lovely.

Vlad the Impala

Jul 16, 2004
HampshireSeagulls said:
a French fighter

Contradiction in terms, surely?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Definately not the heat. I was quite lucid and in possession of all my faculties. I'm just amazed the Caped Crusador * would bother having lunch at such a poor establishment. I can only assume he was saving someone. Perhaps somebody needed the Heimlich or something.

* hang on, thats Batman isn't it ?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Fourteenth Eye said:
I have just seen superman in Burgess Hill.............

I dont think it was really him tho :down: he was wearing a bum bag which is well.......a bit camp really

Well he's got to keeps his keys and wallet somewhere, and it's hardly as if his suit has pockets

crasher

Jul 8, 2003
Sussex
Zizi's is rubbish. Crap food and overpriced with it.

May this was Fathers for Justice on their annual summer get-together?

Or maybe Lex Luther is working as a sous chef in HH while he plots his next world-domination drive?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Later on I saw him bothering customers at Prezzo's while Supergirl was in Lloyds Pharmacy. Hopefully she was buying some Slimfast. I'd like to see her back to her usual lithe profile. Spandex on a tubby is not ideal - you're not supposed to be able to see the dent of her belly button through her costume are you.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
zizis is wank

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
80's Seagull said:
Well he's got to keeps his keys and wallet somewhere, and it's hardly as if his suit has pockets

Why does he need keys? Surely he could just pull any door off its hinges if he needed to get in anywhere?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why would he want to do that to his own house ? While he's out fighting crime, he'd be burgled within 48 hours, which would be unfortunate and rather ironic all at the same time.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Trufflehound said:
Why does he need keys? Surely he could just pull any door off its hinges if he needed to get in anywhere?

Coz it would cost him a fortune in carpenters and locksmiths if he kept smashing in the door of his own bungalow in Keymer

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
80's Seagull said:
Coz it would cost him a fortune in carpenters and locksmiths if he kept smashing in the door of his own bungalow in Keymer

i reckon he goes to that fish bar/chineese in keymer. they do a mean pineapple duck

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Trufflehound said:
Couldn't he just weld it back on again using his laser eyes?
Possibly. Or he could whizz round the world thousands and thousands of times, so fast that the Earth starts spinning the other way and everything goes back in time. Then he coud go back in time to the moment before he battered his front door down. Or better still, to the moment he left the house without his keys.

The problem with that is when he takes us all back in time, I'd end up writing this whole f***ing report on Excel again, and I've nearly finished it now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here