Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just been warned for saying "F*ck".

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I think this is the follow on from this thread : Why has there been FOUR Kaka threads? - North Stand Chat. A Thread where I mugged their forum off & it's cleary turned into a case of them not being able to face the truth, which it why it has resulted in it being put in the Childish Ramblings. A moderator even said he doesn't know why it got moved in there ( I wont say which one.;)). I think Bozza must have been Tinned up when he put it in there.

So for my comment on the Scolari thread earlier , I recieved a warning : -

You f***ing c'unt.

Why oh why jynx it?

???

Whoever reported that , needs to sort themselves out. I know you can't stand a 16 year old running a Brighton forum, but it aint gunna change. A comment where "R-M Taylor" knew full well, that i was joking, which i was.

Then there's threads like this : For the MONGS amongst you moaning at Murray - North Stand Chat. "Mong" correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that another word for SPASTIC, that may offend many people on here? But did Potter get a warning? I doubt he did very much.

So from now on, think before you type f*** or BUGGER, because you will be getting a warning.

I could go on, quoting THOUSANDS of quotes that I have seen in the last few days, but I'm not that sad.

Note : That Kaka thread I made, was purely comments from what I've been told when I used to mention Premiership.

Thank you.

:wave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
will we see "Free Paxton Dazo" t-shirts on sale shortly ? :laugh:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I reported you.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the warning may have been over using the word c*** rather than f******

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I reported you.

:bla:

Paxton Dazo- Quality posting as always :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

yeah he runs this place Bozza.

You know the score mate.

Totally agree.

Cheers Safe. you should post more, quality poster.

That's the spirit. Here's hoping that The Specials AKA release a song called 'Free Paxton Dazo'

Change Pressure Drop to Paxton Drop?:bla:

I think the warning may have been over using the word c*** rather than f******

I meant Cocunut mate, Russ knows that, private little joke.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Don't worry pal i've recieved a warning as well.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I don't think you've had a warning for using the word f***, rather that you called someone a f***ing c'unt. That is a pretty harsh thing to do, whether you were joking or not. And just because R M Taylor may not have been offended doesn't mean others weren't.

Nothing unreasonable about it at all.

Grow up

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
I don't think you've had a warning for using the word f***, rather that you called someone a f***ing c'unt. That is a pretty harsh thing to do, whether you were joking or not. And just because R M Taylor may not have been offended doesn't mean others weren't.

Grow up

Whoever gets offended about someone calling another person a Cocunut, needs to grow up.

Also, i'm not that bothered just making a point.:wave:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Grow up
R M Taylor wouldn't be offended as he suffers from partial Tourettes Syndrome (just the swearing , no twitches as yet) which is a side effect of his Diabetes. :)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You really are quite boring now sadly PD. Its a shame as used to really enjoy some of your posts. You've just gone a bit too far with this whole being persecuted thing, you know full well you took this piss with all the Spurs stuff and to start coming on here complaing because one or two others have created a thread or two about Kaka is rather sad. A fair few people get warnings for calling others f***ing *****, no one really wants to see it on here as its a fairly friendly board.

Fazz62

Aug 27, 2008
Word of warning!!

Posters should be careful about what they say about Paxton Dan as he is one of Spurs “TOP Boys“.

It is alleged that he is still after Chelsea for battering him and his “firm” at the FA Cup quarter-final in 07.

Apparently he still wants revenge!! So if you have lost an arm and are nicknamed “One-Armed-Babs”.

Get the fu@k out of the place!! ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here