Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've just been shopping at ASDA

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I've just had a lovely afternoon shopping up at Asda's and I filled my trolley full of ice cream, frozen fish, and loads of nice stuff from the deli specially cut for me.
Trouble is that when I got to the checkout I found I had forgotten to bring my wallet and some geek had to go and put everything back on the shelf.
Even more trouble was that the Assistant Manager then came and told me my custom wasn't welcome in the future not that they were getting it anyway.
If anyone else is as forgetful as me when they go to Asda's I suggest after you have put the ice cream and stuff in your trolley you walk around for a few minutes so it melts and they can't put it back in the freezer :lolol: :lolol:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Well done Ernest.

:clap2: :clap2:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
:lol:

Silly ASDA.

What do they think they're up to?

Losing so many shopppers.

Lets all go in and do the same..

Brighton people unwelcome in Brighton ASDA supermarket.

Aug 12, 2003
Perth WA
Ernest said:
I've just had a lovely afternoon shopping up at Asda's and I filled my trolley full of ice cream, frozen fish, and loads of nice stuff from the deli specially cut for me.
Trouble is that when I got to the checkout I found I had forgotten to bring my wallet and some geek had to go and put everything back on the shelf.
Even more trouble was that the Assistant Manager then came and told me my custom wasn't welcome in the future not that they were getting it anyway.
If anyone else is as forgetful as me when they go to Asda's I suggest after you have put the ice cream and stuff in your trolley you walk around for a few minutes so it melts and they can't put it back in the freezer :lolol: :lolol:

Some of that Häagen-Dazs & Ben & Jerry's can be sooooo expensive too:lolol:

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Well done that man!!!! More of the same!!!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Reminds me of the Focus trolley dashes we used to do on the way to away games... Marvellous scenes, the driver always had Ocean Colour Scene - Riverboat Song playing for when we returned to the vehicle ready to make our getaway!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Trigger said:
Reminds me of the Focus trolley dashes we used to do on the way to away games... Marvellous scenes, the driver always had Ocean Colour Scene - Riverboat Song playing for when we returned to the vehicle ready to make our getaway!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Trig, are you up for a little game in Asda's up the Marina. I'm going to stick a load of cotton wool round my mouth like a beard and put some string on my glasses and you can wear a nice anorak and we can go in Asda's and do the checkout joke and when asked for our names say we're Knight and Perry and we're both potless :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Ernest said:
Trig, are you up for a little game in Asda's up the Marina. I'm going to stick a load of cotton wool round my mouth like a beard and put some string on my glasses and you can wear a nice anorak and we can go in Asda's and do the checkout joke and when asked for our names say we're Knight and Perry and we're both potless :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
Can i be Perry? :dunce:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Yeah burn down asda...................Who's with me?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
hehe great idea!!! well done :clap2:

i think the supermarket sweep idea would be great fun!! a lizards vs nsc albion round maybe??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here