Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've got a bad feeling about this

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
bollo.jpg

seriously , I'm loving the new found positivity on NSC but I have a horrible feeling it'll all go pear shaped tonight , loved to be proved wrong obviously but something is telling me a thumping may be on the cards

anyone else slightly cautious about tonight ?(of course bounce this and mock if i'm wrong)

Last edited:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
2-0 to the Good'uns, Crofts will want to get a run of goals again, and Murry is set to get 3 in 3 home games.

Brez will have a stormer and El-abd will get an assist if playing.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I've been getting bad feelings before the last 6 or 7 games. Nothing new for tonight.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We are playing a Pardew team, panic not we'll whup 'em out of sight :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
it's REALISM sadly Alex :(

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
The last three matches I predicted 3 nil defeats so i'm thinking 0-5 Southampton.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Please feel free to shout me down but given our recent run, the current form of Southampton and the way football throws a curved ball ever now and then anyone can win this game and IF, and I say IF, w edid lose would it really be the end of the world?

A few weeks ago we'd have given anything to be 4 pts safe going into the last game now we have a chance to end up in the topo half of the table.

That said, thump the scummers 3 - 0 please!

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
we havent beaten them at home in decades, ive never seen us beat them at home and I`m 43! However, we hadnt beaten them away for yonks either and we buried that Bogey so lets bury another. Do think a draw would be a good result though. Just depends on if our defence can hold out against their formidable front lot. Ok against the likes of Tranmere but elphick and co against them might struggle, we`ll see. Should be able to score 1 at least ourselves though, cmon Barnesy!!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here