Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IVE CHANGED MY MIND (about the deadwood stuff yesterday)

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I have changed my mind about the players i said we should get rid of.

marney
pitcher
lee

We havent had a mascot in years and feel that we should dress them up in rainbow outfits

marney could be zippy
pitcher could be bungle
lee could be george

At last they get a go on the pitch at half time and for penalty shoot- outs.

problem solved.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
:shootself

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Thanks hiney.

you big f*** face!:angry:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
We had a donkey as a mascot just a couple of seasons ago, but then he went back to the SPL.

gulldenboy

Aug 16, 2003
:flameboun Dear Byf How you can put Marney in the same sentence as Lee just proves that you are like most of the so called fans that make twat like comments about players you have seen play once, and then become an expert on them perhaps you should be our mascot as the :jester:

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Dear Gulldenboy,

1) What has marney done at the club?

2) Everytime ive seen him,including div 1 under hinsh he has made no impact

3) He is an average youth player and will not make it,so why defend him?

4) Know one else seems bothered about him.

5) Because I think he's not good enough for the sqaud that makes me a twat does it?

6) Expierienced managers in the past have not given him a chance,And i for one trusted the judgement of taylor+coppel+now macca wont play him

7) He will not make the grade,mark my words!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
gulldenboy said:
:flameboun Dear Byf How you can put Marney in the same sentence as Lee just proves that you are like most of the so called fans that make twat like comments about players you have seen play once, and then become an expert on them perhaps you should be our mascot as the :jester:

lee is a better player than marney, marney was poor at southend and can you honestly say when he comes he you think he is going to do anything

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Good shout kinky.

where are you now gulldenboy?

gulldenboy

Aug 16, 2003
Dear Kinky did you ever see him play at Southend ?
I doubt it he was only signed for one month and stayed 3

Dear byf
I have read your comments and still think you are a twat
and the previous so called experienced managers played safe and went with experience. his first game in div 1 he was given Mom did you travel to Watford Rotherham Millwall if you did you must have had your head up your arse because he was our best player. and if he is an average youth team player then why is McPhee playing because Marney was always the better player I wonder how many times you watched the youth team play ?

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
all the reports of the games at beggining of last season, marney got class reports in all national papers. how old is he now? surely he can still make it. what would we gain by getting rid of youth players? dont most youth players play well when promoted into 1st team. (then fade away, then get better again)? when they realise they have to fight for their place. talent alone isnt enough.
he looked ok at forest last season.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I thought Marney had some good games last season. His last, under Hinsh, at Watford was very good.

I work in Crawley with a fair few Crawley Supporters. They rave about him. They keep asking me if there's any chance they can have him back on loan (their league form has slipped since he came back to us).

There were too many youngsters introduced, at the same time, under Hinsh last season but I certainly don't think Marney is deadwood!

gulldenboy

Aug 16, 2003
Marney is class we all have short memories our youth is the future GIVE YOUTH A CHANCE

john lennon (i think )

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Marney is class!

Really you fcuking muppet,class what?

He's an average youth player and couldnt cut it at southend+yes im sure crawley are raving about him,because thats about his level.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Marney will never be better than Div 3 standard at best. On Saturday he ran around like a headless chicken and hardly touched the ball. Robinson, at 5 years his junior, is a better bet.

Just stating facts...

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
This is a very old thread,But I stick by it! Too much crap in this side+just too many ordinary div 2 players,not mcghee's fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here