Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I've been a fool

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
People, I've been away for a while and in that time have had time to properly think about things. :)

What was I on about, accusing Dick Knight of being potless and Martin Perry of not having the club's best interests at heart? :jester:

Of course these are the best, only even, people to take Brighton & Hove Albion forward, and with them in charge we have the best possible chance to get Falmer and push on for the Premier League. :clap:

It's taken me a while, and I'm so sorry for talking such rubbish before, but I really hope you can wipe my slate clean so to speak and we can start again. I've met a few people from NSC and they are all brilliant people. The thought that I may have alienated some of them with my ramblings hurts. :(

So that's it, really. I promise to never doubt the board again, nor slag people off on here. From now on I'm totally behind The Albion and will just trust the people in charge carry on with the excellent job they're doing. :drink:

SEAGULLS, SEAGULLS!! :lolol: :wave:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
It takes a big man to admit he was wrong.

Well done.

what you drinking mate? My round...

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Your spelling has improved ;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Who are ya?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You can be formally pardoned if you sort out "Kev the ape".

scotjem

Oct 25, 2003
Glasgow
Can you imagine the love-in on here if we beat Sunderland.

Even Ernest might have something positive to say !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
scotjem said:

It would take more than two victories in a row for that :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
scotjem said:

Defending my "learned" friend he was very positive after Leeds game if you read his threads.

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Why shouldn't people ask questions,if we all just believed everything we are told then we could all be taken for a ride.I have every confidence in DK and the board,however if anyone has a question or an opinion then it is only right to be raised asked and answered.Why do fans have to apologise for raising issues ? FG,Ernest and others all have their opinions and are right to express them.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Chesney Christ said:
Its quite clearly not him people!

Okay, so the use of smilies is good, but whoever this imposter is clearly forgot about bs's legendary spelling and appalling grammer.

Exactly, spot the 4th post on this thread

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
oapdodge said:
Why shouldn't people ask questions,if we all just believed everything we are told then we could all be taken for a ride.I have every confidence in DK and the board,however if anyone has a question or an opinion then it is only right to be raised asked and answered.Why do fans have to apologise for raising issues ? FG,Ernest and others all have their opinions and are right to express them.

There's a vast difference between asking relevant questions, raising issues and blind opposition which is just as damaging as blind optimism

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
berkshire seagull said:

It's taken me a while, and I'm so sorry for talking such rubbish before, but I really hope you can wipe my slate clean so to speak and we can start again. I've met a few people from NSC and they are all brilliant people. The thought that I may have alienated some of them with my ramblings hurts. :(

So that's it, really. I promise to never doubt the board again, nor slag people off on here. From now on I'm totally behind The Albion and will just trust the people in charge carry on with the excellent job they're doing. :drink:

SEAGULLS, SEAGULLS!! :lolol: :wave:

Its a good effort but you aren't fooling anyone pal. The above two paragraphs, if written by the real berkshire seagull, would have read:

It's takken me a wile and I'm sorry for talking such rubbish before but I realy hop you can wipe my slate clean and we can start again i've met a few ppl from NSC and they are all brilliant people.:drink: :drink: :drink: the thought that I may have annoyed some of themm with my ramblings hurts
:drink: :salute: :drink: :smokin:

:smokin: :smokin:

so that's it really i promiseto never dout the board again nor slag people off on here from Now on I'm tottaly behind thH Albion and will justtrust the people in charge carry on with the excellent job they're doing lol lol :drink:
:drink:
:smokin:

PS - I shag birds i shag birds and i get drunk

i shag birds

y'know birds yeah? well, i shag em i do i shag birds evry day

:drink:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
Yorkie said:
There's a vast difference between asking relevant questions, raising issues and blind opposition which is just as damaging as blind optimism

I quite agree with you Yorkie but we can't all be yes men.We have to have idiotic posts and threads etc to keep a reality check on all the positives.Everything is going so well at the moment it is great to have a few tossers trying to ruin it for us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here