Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV show Man U...

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
..what a surprise. Man Utd at home to Lyon (that European giant of a football team) or Arsenal away to Milan. Bloody typical.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Don't they tend to show the home match though?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ronaldo :clap:

should see united through with any luck

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Ronaldo isn't English
Ferguson isn't English
Most their fans aren't English

I'd sooner see a French victory

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Are you some kind of ****?

Nobody wants to see Man United through

yes, yes i am some kind of ****

rooney is english
ferdinand is english
brown is english
hargreaves represents england
scholes is english

i could go on...

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
Rooney is an embarrassment to the game, arrogant thug
Ferdinand is an embarrassment to mankind, stupid moron
Brown may be English but is nowhere near International quality so why should I be interested in him?
Scholes turned his back on England so f*** him

Hargreaves is the only player I wish any success for

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Rooney is an embarrassment to the game, arrogant thug
Ferdinand is an embarrassment to mankind, stupid moron
Brown may be English but is nowhere near International quality so why should I be interested in him?
Scholes turned his back on England so f*** him

Hargreaves is the only player I wish any success for

by this method, does it mean that you also dont support liverpool, arsenal or chelsea in europe?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
great stuff for le arse - thats the holders out. the champions league is SUPERB for having different teams competing and winning it every year

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
For entertainment value you're all missing a cracker Sevilla-Fenerbahce finished 3-2 and now in extra time..... fantastic end to end stuff

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
by this method, does it mean that you also dont support liverpool, arsenal or chelsea in europe?

No.

Liverpool and Arsenal are good honest teams with a soul and I wish them well. Chelsea less so but Ashley, Joe, John and Frank are all England stalwarts so I don't wish to see them out of the competition.

I just hate this assumption that it's good to see Man United representing English football in Europe. It isn't. It's embarrassing

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
No.

Liverpool and Arsenal are good honest teams with a soul and I wish them well. Chelsea less so but Ashley, Joe, John and Frank are all England stalwarts so I don't wish to see them out of the competition.

I just hate this assumption that it's good to see Man United representing English football in Europe. It isn't. It's embarrassing

You have to be taking the piss?

If not you are a complete fool!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
No.

john terry is even more of a thug than rooney and ashley cole is one of the biggest money grabbing bastards there are - dont see how united are any worse than them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here