Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

ITV comes up with shit new logo. Does anybody watch it anyway?

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
So here it is, the big new rebrand:

Now that is shit. But will anyone notice?

Since losing interest in England games I genuinely have no reason whatsoever to tune in the British TV's biggest joke

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
No, it's a load of toss. I'd vote for an increased license fee with more BBC channels and a higher budget for documentaries, etc.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Cant say i watch anything on ITV... i may catch the end of im a celebrity as the misses watches that shite...

The logo looks shit btw and prob cost a million £££ to design...

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
ITV3 and ITV 4 sometimes have interesting things on. ITV never produce anything good themselves though.

I agree. You occasionally get the odd classic film or aged British drama/comedy series, most of which were never originally produced for ITV. There's also sport occasionally worth watching on ITV4.

However the main ITV channel is complete dross and has been for as long as I can remember.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
As a graphic designer by daytime, and someone with a more-than-passing interest in typography, can I just say that there are so many things you can imaginatively do with the letters 'I', 'T', and 'V' stylistically? However, I'd also say that they've done probably just about the worst thing they could to with them, and that as a consequence, that logo is f***ing shit.

Just saying, like.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Bloody love a bit of Downton. A programme actually IMPROVED by adverts, as it gives the whole thing a nice punctuated flow.

But yeah the rest of ITV is GASH-OLA

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
That's one of the worst logos I've ever seen.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As a graphic designer by daytime, and someone with a more-than-passing interest in typography

Margaret Calvert was awarded an honoury degree at my wife's graduation ceremony. Interesting lady.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I only watch Dragons Den, Grand Designs, Question Time and the BBC news these days.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Jesus Christ.

ITV is a f***ing JOKE. Can't even make watching soccer enjoyable.
Unless Leeds are playing and their fans are singing "ITV is f***ing shit", at some non-league ground, causing ITV to pull the plug on the sound.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
ITV3 and ITV 4 sometimes have interesting things on. ITV never produce anything good themselves though.

Not correct.

X Factor, Dancing on Ice, Celebrity, Corra, Londons Burning, Hartbeat, Soldier Soldier.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here