Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's the silly season

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
so I'll start....

Matt Jansen , out of favour at Blackburn who say he can go. Wants a loan move with a view of proving himself perhaps at a championship club.

Any takers ?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Why would he pick us? and we cant afford wages. Will end up somewhere near blackburn. So Sheff United it is.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I see that Dwight Yorke is being release by his Australian club, if he came here he could at least be near his son.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
thought he was at the scum so might have roots down here ? surely with Leons wages + some extra money we could attract someone . . . . .. . or maybe not

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Hardly exciting but heard we've made an enquiry for Tim Sills of Aldershot, a very good link man striker at conference level. Chips in with a fair few goals at that level. Having watched Aldershot on a few occasions he is certaintly the type of player we need but personally i'm not sure if he's championship standard.

Orient and Watford are also looking at him.

Another name I've heard we are interested in is Louie Soares of Barnet - a pacy left back who was released from Reading in the summer.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
How about Francis Jeffers. Get Charlton to pay his wages.

Gets him back in the shop window so someone like Reading buy him in the close season when they seal the Championship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here