Votes: 25 52.1%
  • Taxi for Magoo - option C

Votes: 11 22.9%

• Total voters

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
When things are going wrong both on and off the field it's not the time to act sensibly and rationally but it's time to PANIC and make irrational decisions and HEAP the blame on someones shoulders. And what better way to do that than to SACK someone, let's make a scapegoat annd give him his P45.
Of course it's far too easy to blame Magoo but in the interests of fairplay we need a vote and so it's time for the ARS aXe Factor.

Firstly representing the playing staff and nominated out of a cast of 22 we have Guy Butters. Some members of the ARS have said he should have been DISMISSED for his slagging off of the fans on NCS, the ones that PAY his wages but I prefer to list his on field crimes. He was single handedly responsible for our relegation in 2003 where his comedy defending would have been more at home in the circus than on a football field. A cross channel ferry can turn quicker than Butters as was shown by Palaces second goal on Sunday and would probably make a better defender.
So if you want Guy Butters binned then vote 'A'.

Secondly representing the off the field management staff and up for the CHOP is Paul 'Foghorn' Samrah, the man who gives lapdogs a bad name and has ensured that Dick Tight has the cleanest backside in football thanks to Samrah's constant licking of it. The man who single handedly WRECKED a minutes silence to an Albion legend and should have been SACKED on the spot simply for that. As one wag said on Sunday if Withdean was on fire and needed a emergency evacuation this clown would probably carry on reading the half time scores.
If you want Paul Samrah sacked then vote 'B'

Lastly and certainly not leastly a HUGE favourite already with Ladbrokes to win the aXe Factor is Mark McGhee. What can be said about this lardy Jocko fool except in a world with natural justice this football FAILURE would have been canned years ago. As one ARS member asked me , exactly what has Magoo ever won as a manager ? If I were to list all the reasons why the lardy Jocko jackass has been nominated I'd be here till Christmas typing it but when you consider your vote think of , Turienzo, Malongo, slagging players off on the phone in, 3 wins in god knows how many months, just one of the reasons would be enough in my eyes for the BOOT.
If you want Mark McGhee given the bullet then vote 'C'

Please remember it's your vote that counts and once the winner has been decided I will MARCH onto the pitch before the game on Saturday to present the winner with his P45.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I was going to vote for the clipboard kid until I remember he got sacked after winning the NSC DROP IDLE competition.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Has to be Magoo as he picks Butters after all

Magoo Out :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
:lolol: :lolol:

You see when you put that extra bit of effort in Ernest you really come up trumps. Shame you have to post all the mundane drivel in between.

:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
Looks like Samrah will be getting his P45 on Saturday and not before time too :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Come on people its Magoo who really should be given his P45

Magoo out :angry: :angry: :angry:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
one more vote for SACKING the incompetent stadium announcer...

in 1983 he had a spare ticket for the Cup Final and wouldn't sell it to my brother at face value even though they were mates... my bro couldn't afford Foghorn's inflated price and ended up never getting a ticket despite being a good fan at the time...

:angry: :censored: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here