Its the 11th of january - 20 days and counting

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
.....until the transfer window closes

No rumours

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Good. Most people end up complaining when there is a rumour and the board are asked to confirm whether they are chasing the player. Then we do not get, said player, and there is an uproar about chasing the wrong person or offering too little money.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is it me, or has it been a deeply unexciting transfer window so far? Not so much in regard to the Albion, I've long since given up on any great prospects for us, but in terms of the so called big clubs.

There doesn't appear to be much going on, apart from the lesser lights like Sheffield United snapping up Championship hopefuls, and Harry Redknapp's usual bleating about how he needs at least 25 new signings to keep Pompey where they are, otherwise it'll be a "miracle" if they stay up.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I would much prefer the Mark McGhee school of transfer window business where you come up with some names and keep mentioning them day in day out when in fact you never got anywhere near sigining them.

:dunce:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dave...what was all that Darren Currie stuff about then?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Dave...what was all that Darren Currie stuff about then?

article in an Ipswich paper when he came back from Cov. he stated he loved Brighton and would love to go back some time.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dave the Gaffer said:
article in an Ipswich paper when he came back from Cov. he stated he loved Brighton and would love to go back some time.

Oh Dave I was hoping for something a bit more juicy than that. Oh well...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Oh Dave I was hoping for something a bit more juicy than that. Oh well...

so was i if truth be known...but who knows. He is not happy at Ipswich...we love him...two and two together = no money in the kitty to buy him.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here