Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's sunny, I'm bored. OK, what can you see from your FRONT ROOM window at home?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I can see Theobald House, Tower Point, Brighton Station (although soon to be partially blocked by a new hotel-looking building), Vantage Point (just), and a load of trees yet to shed their leaves in Stanford Avenue.

What can you see?

Kev, please DO NOT mention the 'Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically…' :lolol:

Last edited:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
2 Cortinas, 1 trailer (yes I know we look a bit pikey), a purple house, some scaffolding, a lady in a shell suit cycling past :ohmy: , a new kitchen being carried in next door, piece by piece.... and a monkey puzzle tree!

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The houses across the road, the cars of the residents of this part of my road, Tideway School and the English Channel (well, part of it at least)

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
My half finished attempt at a diy garden makeover! Oh and a block of flats right opposite.

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Someones just parked this little van thingy out the front - I mean whats the point really? You can't carry more than a devils toenail!!
151006sm6.jpg

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
The River Ouse as it makes its way majestically towards Harvey's Brewery...

:edit:

Whoops sorry you want my HOME view. Well basically if I look straight out the window all i can see is the house over the road. If I open the window and crane my nack around I can see Seaford beach and Seaford Head.

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Half a house and a bit of sky.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
A few conifer trees, couple of houses, the neighbours cat prowling about (looking for somewhere to SHAT no doubt) and lots of green wheelie bins waiting for the bin men!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here