Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its like banging my f***ing head against a brick wall

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Now that's a very useful tip, I'm about to dump LlyodsTSB so I now know where to go.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
butchy said:
i bank with natwest who pride themselves in having british based call centres

Yes, i'm surprised the lefties havent done them for Racism.

We have just moved our business banking there, i'm afraid I dont really want it being 'managed' from India.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
most of the call centres are being sourced to india these days..................bloody foreigners, staying over there, taking our jobs!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rougvie said:
Yes, i'm surprised the lefties havent done them for Racism.

We have just moved our business banking there, i'm afraid I dont really want it being 'managed' from India.

Well I very much doubt that anybody would stupid enough to seriously call you a racist as you want decent service which though no fault of the majority of Asian call centre staff doesn't happen.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
These things are cyclical, they'll start bringing call-centres back in-house in the UK once they realise it's a false economy and the dosh they are saving in staffing costs are being lost in shelling out in compensation and loss of goodwill and business.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
bhaexpress said:
Well I very much doubt that anybody would stupid enough to seriously call you a racist as you want decent service which though no fault of the majority of Asian call centre staff doesn't happen.

Exactly, it really is just not there fault, you can imagine that they are really motivated, smart and hard working, but companies that are using this method of Customer Service are just driving an awful lot of their customers away.

It is however fairly typical of our pathetic 'Labour' govt that they dont have the bollocks to stand up for the average British consumer who has had enough of this farce.

Hmmm, but I bet if the SUN started a campaign it may change their minds.....

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Rougvie said:
Exactly, it really is just not there fault, you can imagine that they are really motivated, smart and hard working, but companies that are using this method of Customer Service are just driving an awful lot of their customers away.

It is however fairly typical of our pathetic 'Labour' govt that they dont have the bollocks to stand up for the average British consumer who has had enough of this farce.

Hmmm, but I bet if the SUN started a campaign it may change their minds.....

Never mind the accent situation the plain truth is that the majority read from scripts and are ill trained and that's assuming that they've had any training. They get abused because we get pissed off yet it's the greedy bastards who are over here tat are the culprits.

Shame on them.
:angry:

Highfields Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Bullock Smithy
bhaexpress said:
Never mind the accent situation the plain truth is that the majority read from scripts and are ill trained and that's assuming that they've had any training. They get abused because we get pissed off yet it's the greedy bastards who are over here tat are the culprits.

Shame on them.

Sounds like the same as British based call centres.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
bhaexpress said:

Shame on them.

Is that not true of call centre workers in this country too?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
Its cheap!!!!!!

Why do you think they ship out all this stuff to India?

Of course if you complain you are termed racists!

Nothing to do with racism - HSBC made $460billion profits last year and this is partially how they do it! 21st century is Asias turn, we had it in the 19th, USA in the 20th which is fair enough - they've had centuries of poverty whilst we've been and still are well off. It probably won't be long before babies born in this country will have "made in China" printed on them!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Is that not true of call centre workers in this country too?

Probably if NTL is anything to go by. Mind you their management are so stupid they've probably never heard of India.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
colinpants said:
bloody tiscali are the same.

Damned straight.£92 quids worth of useless takeaway speak and still no resolution to the problem.Broadband from tiscali?Only 3,000rupees per month....and your missus has quads instead of bloomin' triplets.

Namaste.

johnny jigsaw

"My life's in pieces"
I had a "courtesy call" from my bank the other night, reviewing my account with them. The caller was not fluent in English, had access to all my banking information & kept using ridiculously inappropriate slang words. They offered to "cut me a deal" on a loan of "ten grand" - I felt like I was being sold a dodgy watch.
They also kept using "Meester" & my full name all the bloody time - I laughed about it after the call, but now I'm considering changing to a bank who don't run a comedy helpdesk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here