Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's here, it's here, The Football season is here

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Yes mates, the wait is over

Its like Chrstmas, the sun is out, the pink top is going on and it is now time to remember we have seven subs and work out who the hell is who with the 10 new players.

Merry First Day of the Season, have a wickerd day drinking beer, eating dodgy pies sans sporks and catching up with everyone in real life again :albion:

Rustle Sleighed's Blue and White Army :clap::clap::clap:

0,,10433~5466144,00.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is there a phone in today, if so who's presenting it?

How many forwards are going to be fit. Can we really only have one fit striker or is this a bit of Slade mind games?

Anyway great that the football is back :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:ascarf::albion1:

I love Brighton & Hove Albion

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
oh footballing god , please don't let today be an anti-climax

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAGUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSS
:albion2::albion2::albion2:

imissworthing2

Mar 15, 2008
In the Valleys
I've been good all pre season so please santa give me 3 points today!!!

Relatives visiting today as they do, I'm trying to think of polite ways to tell them I dont want to show them around the city I want to listen/watch footie between 11-7 today.

Any idea's?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Seasons greetings everyone :bigwave: . Just a thought, how are all these players going to fit on the bench, are they going to have bigge benches at falmer?! Who the hell thought it was a good idea to have 7 subs?!

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
: Just a thought, how are all these players going to fit on the bench, are they going to have bigge benches at falmer?! Who the hell thought it was a good idea to have 7 subs?!

They have put an extra mini dug-out on the end of the existing ones, which looks a bit silly imo, but never mind becasue its the FIRST DAY OF THE SEASON!!!!! COME ON!!

Tried to post this message about 5 mins ago but i went a bit mental with the smilies and froze my computer, just the one this time!

:albion2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Is my memory playing tricks on me, or is it always nice and sunny on opening day?

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
Can't f***ing wait :bowdown::albion2::albion2:

6 hours til kick off :albion2::albion::albion2::albion:

Sssssseeeeaaaaaagggggguuuuuulllllllllsssssssss :albion::albion2::albion::albion2:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Is there a phone in today, if so who's presenting it?

How many forwards are going to be fit. Can we really only have one fit striker or is this a bit of Slade mind games?

Anyway great that the football is back :thumbsup:

Stephen Grant and Mike Ward are doing the phone in I understand. Will any NSCers who call Mike Ward a plastic fan phone in and tell him?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Stephen Grant is a good lad but Mike Ward FFS :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sorry Mike Ward is NOT funny and offers nothing to the party. He is a Jonny come lately and that will never change. Not that we don't want new fans but I am NOT going to be told by a Jonny come lately the rights and wrongs of the Albion. Harty will always be the Radio Show King and his pedigree is there for all to see.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I am sorry Mike Ward is NOT funny and offers nothing to the party. He is a Jonny come lately and that will never change. Not that we don't want new fans but I am NOT going to be told by a Jonny come lately the rights and wrongs of the Albion. Harty will always be the Radio Show King and his pedigree is there for all to see.

Come on uncle, lighten up, Mike Ward's really not that bad is he? We will all miss Harty but Mike Ward seems to be a pretty competent broadcaster who raises our profile wherever he appears.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here