Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its Finally Happened - Aj To Everton

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Breaking on Sky Sports website...

JOHNSON IN TALKS WITH EVERTON

Crystal Palace and England striker Andy Johnson is locked in talks with Everton officials today after Palace chairman Simon Jordan finally accepted an offer thought to be in the region of £11m from the Merseyside club.

Johnson, 24, flew back last night from Palace’s pre-season tour of Germany to discuss personal terms and carry out a medical, and will be officially unveiled in a press conference at Goodison Park on Friday. Johnson has been subject to intense transfer speculation following Palace’s relegation from the Premiership, and has admitted in interviews that he wanted to leave to pursue his England career. Despite that, Simon Jordan has always strongly refuted that Johnson would be leaving the club, and rejected a reported £6m bid from Everton only last month.

But Evertons persistance has finally paid off, and Jordan was philosophical about the move. “Andy’s given this club great service over the last few seasons, and of course we’re sad and disappointed to see him go, but I understand his reasons” he said. “The Premiership is a big lure for players, and with the World Cup next summer, Andy felt he really needed to be playing at the top level to have any chance of making the squad. And to be fair, he’s absolutely right. It wouldn’t have been right of me to hold back his ambitions, so I wish him well for the future”.

In a parting shot though, Jordan criticised what he called the “media monkeys who made Johnson’s transfer almost inevitable”. “It’s parasites like you (the media) who unsettle players” he said. “Every f*****g day there’s a story from you cockjugglers about someone-or-other making a bid, when the reality is that I had only one enquiry, one offer for Johnson all summer. Well you’ve got what you wanted now havn’t you ? You slags can sell a few papers off the back of this, and Everton have got their bald diving little GIMP who can only score from twelve yards anyway. And just so’s you all know, I’ll be spunking that eleven million quid on a selection of prestige watches, and putting the rest of it aside as I’m saving up to buy the Isle of Wight”.

Reaction from Crystal Palace fans to this breaking news has so far been muted, as it’s known that most of them have great difficulty reading, and many had not yet had the chance to sit down with someone to have it slowly explained to them. When told of the news, one fan queuing for benefits in Croydon replied: “It’s my brothers birthday in four months, and I’m going to Leg-Leg World, I am”.
It is believed he meant “Legoland”.

Last edited:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
stick it on the crippled phallus site

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Those filthy Palace sites are "websensed", can't access them from here...feel free to pass it on though, it'd be good to make em' miserable, even if its only for 15 minutes or so while they gradually work their way down to the final paragraphs.

:thumbsup:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Easy, you are a very sick man, but bloody funny with it :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Easy 10 said:
Jordan criticised what he called the “media monkeys who made Johnson’s transfer almost inevitable”. “It’s parasites like you (the media) who unsettle players” he said. “Every f*****g day there’s a story from you cockjugglers about someone-or-other making a bid, when the reality is that I had only one enquiry, one offer for Johnson all summer. Well you’ve got what you wanted now havn’t you ? You slags can sell a few papers off the back of this, and Everton have got their bald diving little GIMP who can only score from twelve yards anyway. And just so’s you all know, I’ll be spunking that eleven million quid on a selection of prestige watches, and putting the rest of it aside as I’m saving up to buy the Isle of Wight”.

[/B]

Now that bit I DO believe!!

:jester:

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Easy 10 said:
Those filthy Palace sites are "websensed", can't access them from here...feel free to pass it on though, it'd be good to make em' miserable, even if its only for 15 minutes or so while they gradually work their way down to the final paragraphs.

:thumbsup:
As it will never happen it makes funny reading. I`ll pass it on for you Easy.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
When told of the news, one fan queuing for benefits in Croydon replied: “It’s my brothers birthday in four months, and I’m going to Leg-Leg World, I am”.
It is believed he meant “Legoland”. [/B]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

On the sun website today (sports section) there is this headline;

We want your gossip
SEND us your transfer rumours and we'll print them in the newspaper

If they are going to "print in the paper" any old shit you send in, why would anyone read the fekker? But more importantly, Easy 10 get on the case, I want to see your rumour up in lights!

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Easy. Below is a reaction to your humoures thread from the Palace fans.

Jealousy is such a funny thing to watch unfold sometimes. If they had a player that could do a tenth of what AJ could, they'd cream their already stained underwear!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Croydonbloke said:
Easy. Below is a reaction to your humoures thread from the Palace fans.

Jealousy is such a funny thing to watch unfold sometimes. If they had a player that could do a tenth of what AJ could, they'd cream their already stained underwear!
:rolleyes:
Gosh, how cutting.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here