Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a boy!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Delighted to share with one and all on here that at 8:35pm on 21st June, I became a proud daddy for the second time in 20 months. This time a beautiful little boy and a baby brother for Florence.

Mother and baby doing well and hopefully getting some rest.

Blimey.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Let's hope we manage to sign someone with that kinda strike right in the next few weeks. Twice in 20mths! Shot Sir!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Congratulations, another Albion fan in the making I trust.

the slow norris

Feb 8, 2005
Suffolk
Congratulations! My 2nd was born 7 weeks ago, a little bro for a big sis who is now 18 months. Big sis has been brilliant, just loving and no real jealousy issues (ignoring pushing her brothers face into his bed............). We've found ourselves more confident with dealing with a tiny little one, however the difficulty for us has with dealing with the disruption to our nice comfortable routine by the arrival of the new one. We are getting there now with getting him into our routine, whilst still learning all his likes/dislikes. Just try and remember that they don't and cant cry forever and sooner or later normality will be restored to your routine (you'll get your evenings back) and family life will be fun!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Finally some positive rumour free news. As someone who had three boys in 26 months I know all about coping with littles ones!

Congratulations!

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
well done mate, i suggest leaving her alone for a bit now, you dont want another one in 20 months!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here