Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a bit blinking TIGHT isn't it!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I think the fact we RARELY concede could be a big factor in the next few months.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I do not like the look of the league table at all at the moment, having the overachieving scum immediately above us.

And when their fans come here and we want to tell them to eff off just make sure quisling isnt moderating.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
3 hard games coming up - we need a good few points from them or else the league table will not be looking too good for us!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just EIGHT points between 2nd and 21st

I love this league
And to think it's not even the greatest league in the known universe.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I think it looks nice but these days the tables are produced from day one,i am sure back in the 80s the tables never came out until at least 6 games played? i prefer to view the table from 12 games in.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Where have Leicester come from?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Table compression is very distorting of the promotion and/or relegation situation.

What's that old Seagulls World on-line commentary teaser from the cliffhanger years? "Every game's a six-pointer!"

February 1 is about the first time you can count on it telling you something decisive.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Just EIGHT points between 2nd and 21st

I love this league

I'm not the only that thinks this league is bloody competitive. It truly is anyone's for the taking. No doubt the top 8 will constantly change (hopefully we'll still be up there). Wonderful for a neutrals point of view but a headache for a loyal fan.

This league is definitely worth the money, better than the Premier League :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This time after the next games, the Premier league's top 4 will be:-

Chelsea
Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal.

Didn't see that coming.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland

Chelsea
Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal.

Didn't see that coming.

The five biggest [transfer] spenders -- Chelsea, Tottenham, Manchester City, Manchester United and Arsenal -- each paid out at least 30 million pounds on players and combined for 55 percent of the total spending...
You get what you pay for, you capitalism-hater you.

Free markets! Free beer! Free love!

ETA West Brom appear to have hired El Mystico and Janet as co-directors of football operations, haven't they?

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Chelsea
Man City
Man Utd
Arsenal.

Didn't see that coming.

And still a MILES more competitive league than Spain, Scotland, France, Italy, Holland. I could go on.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm not the only that thinks this league is bloody competitive. It truly is anyone's for the taking. No doubt the top 8 will constantly change (hopefully we'll still be up there). Wonderful for a neutrals point of view but a headache for a loyal fan.

This league is definitely worth the money, better than the Premier League :thumbsup:

This.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here