Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It was a Mickey Mouse cup anyway.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I can see Roberto Mancini's job under threat if they go out of the Carling Cup tonight. Knocked out of the Champions League in the group stage, fell at the first hurdle in the FA Cup and player unrest spreading with Balotelli unhappy with the way he feels he's being treated. The Premier League is their best chance of winning something but Manchester United ALWAYS get stronger in the second half of the season and the pressure could get to Citeh.

Big game tonight for Mancini. They've been unconvincing for quite a while now.

Oct 25, 2003
if you lot hadn't come on here saying stuff like "one foot in the final", "we're going to be in europe next year", "can't wait for my day out at wembley" etc. you wouldn't be getting this reaction

but fair play

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Don't see how any fans of a Championship club could consider the Carling Cup 'mickey mouse' (BTW Little Al I know you are having a laugh/sarcasm here but i'm talking to some of those engaged in 'banter' currently with your mob over it)

Seriously those of you calling it shite and meaningless need to realise if we got to the semis next season we would all have semis in our trousers.

Considering it a sub par competetion is for big 4/6 clubs and the argument is that it has been degraded because of it. Well maybe it has in comparison with first Europe and then the FA cup... but it is still OBVIOUSLY a f***ing major honour! wind your necks in! this is why we are so f***ing pleased they are out! have them in the final would be bad enough heaven forbid they somehow spawned a result in the event.

end rant.

before you get knocky because you are currently trying to tell palace it was a shithouse competition anyway, i'm doing you a favour. listen, if you try and denigrate EVERYTHING, then the piss taking that is more valid (shit ground, no fans for example) loses its validity in a glut of obvious pedantic spitefulness. Choose your battles gentlemen.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
if you lot hadn't come on here saying stuff like "one foot in the final", "we're going to be in europe next year", "can't wait for my day out at wembley" etc. you wouldn't be getting this reaction

but fair play
Really ? thats what rivals do ! getting pleeeeenty of mileage out of the others misfortune ! Luckily it works both ways :smile:

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
images[2].jpg oh so close. :lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Gutted. Knew we were not going to win when it went to Pens.

Having witnessed your team's efforts at taking the penalties, no wonder.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here