Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It is with a heavt heart

Joey Deacon's Disco Suit

It's a THUG life
Apr 19, 2010
I have no idea which threads you are talking about as I was not aware of any cat-related stuff on here. I understand your love for cats but this is a forum and people say silly things on forums. As a Muslim (admittedly not very) surely I should be the one who should have flounced a 1000 time son here? The fraternity of people who support the Albion and respect each pother is wroth more than the other (some of whom seem to be the first replies on this thread). Dont deny yourself the pleasure Glas because it will just make this a worse place. Stand up for cats.. don't back down or back away.

Pass the sick bucket please.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
1330460272254.jpg

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have just read 3.5 pages and laughed a lot but all the time i was expecting to come across a post from the OP saying it is a wind up......it is...is'nt it???

me too ,think he's being a tadd over-sensitive , maybe he's had a bad day , hopefully be back soon........(look at my fuckin.balls......:lol::lol:)

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle
Clearly the cats of the world need to band together behind an authoritarian cat dictator, that way they could protect themselves from these evil cat haters.

tumblr_ls7kwt4v6w1qecsaao1_400.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yeah but US is always flouncing. I notice he's back again posting as someone else. Some people can't help but flounce. It's in their genes

Good, He's part of the furniture on here! now I'll have work out who he is reincarnated as.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I've got a cat and i have loads of bird feeders in the garden. I can't work out which of you are evil bastards and which are the righteous saviours of nature. I'll go and get a gun but i don't know whether i should shoot the cat, the birds or the neighbours

I'm so mixed up :shrug:

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I love this thread and expect MOAR pages! C'mon, only 4 pages for this? It should be at 40 by now :D

ps Cat poo really smells quite awful.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Good, He's part of the furniture on here! now I'll have work out who he is reincarnated as.

Just politely disagree with everyone, whoever flounces off claiming persecution and personal vendettas is probably your man.

I `m afraid Felinism is back where racism was in the seventies.I`m sure it won`t be long until society wakes up and makes this kind of prejudice illegal.But as this or the `kick felinism out of football` hasn`t materialised yet;f*** `em,the dirty,stinky, bird murdering little shits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here