Hove / Παρος
seagull_cat_01-600x407.jpg

seagull_cat_02-600x447.jpg

The Seagull Who Thinks Hes a Cat | That Cute Site

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
It's a football forum, just stop posting if you don't like it. Anyone who feels the need to resign formally and publicly is a bit mental. To flounce because of some comments about some poxy cats is double mental.

He (?) announced intentions to leave on the Cat Thread, but I guess didn't get the response expected, hence the 'look at me' thread here.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Despite taking numerous measures to stop them, my neighbour's cats shit in my garden that my children play in. That's all that needs to be said.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Last night I wasn't so sure this thread was a real flounce and had a bit of a laugh over it, but now I see it is a real flounce I'm sorry to say (ish) I am now officially pissing myself over it!
Top, top :flounce: ing

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Sprinkling curry powder in the cats' favourite crapping areas of your garden should put them off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Flouncing is a bit passe isn't it? US did this about horses YEARS ago

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
Flouncing is a bit passe isn't it? US did this about horses YEARS ago

yeah and that horse was actually dead. as far as we know, the cat in question is still happily crapping.

btw...i am one of those cat people who would happily rape the face of anyone who harmed a little kitty.....but the flounce is well ghey. :shrug:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We can say goodbye to the play-offs now that Meggy isn't going to be involved on the matchday thread. :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here