Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It is with a heavt heart

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Well thats really sad. I'm involved in the thread you are talking about and there are some people on there just winding you (and me) up. Its difficult to not let it get to you and maybe the best thing is to step away from the keyboard for a while as these imbeciles will not stop, whether we ask them or not. But I hope you don't stay away long, NSC is full of all sorts and that means you and I. Its trying not to take the idiots seriously thats the hard part.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
you_are_broken_trollcat.jpg
Hey! Thats my cat...Henry!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
it is with a heavy heart I have made the decision to no longer post on NSC the regular occurance of threads about how cats are the devil in incarnate and the rubbish spouted aboout what can be done to stop them crapping in or catching birds in gardens is getting so bad that I really can't and don't have to read.
I am an avid bird lover even though we have cats and cats do catch birds its in their nature to do so (although our 4 have caught very few)unlike the farmers who plough hedges into their fields and spray insecticdes that kill far more birds than domestic cats, and people who shoot birds for a hobby never any mention of them?
its not in my nature to walk off in a huff more likely to stand and fight but enough is enough.
I thank those who cared for their friendship and will now be a lurker,but will always be Albion till I die

Alternatively, you could always just not look in any cat threads?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

every now and again this board provides on e with a moment in life that is truly brilliant.

I am a cat lover ( not in the biblical sense of course) but I cried with laughter at that picture.

Nice one Ross

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
it is with a heavy heart I have made the decision to no longer post on NSC the regular occurance of threads about how cats are the devil in incarnate and the rubbish spouted aboout what can be done to stop them crapping in or catching birds in gardens is getting so bad that I really can't and don't have to read.
I am an avid bird lover even though we have cats and cats do catch birds its in their nature to do so (although our 4 have caught very few)unlike the farmers who plough hedges into their fields and spray insecticdes that kill far more birds than domestic cats, and people who shoot birds for a hobby never any mention of them?
its not in my nature to walk off in a huff more likely to stand and fight but enough is enough.
I thank those who cared for their friendship and will now be a lurker,but will always be Albion till I die

Are you off to support the foxes

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Although she's about 120 in cat years, and hasn't been making much sense in ages.

Well, that would make her about 900 in human years!

PS. The ghosts of Rainbow, Sirius and Goldstone say "Come back, Glas!"

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Hope you come back when you are feline better...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

the best ever! For sheer appropriateness/topicality this gets 10/10. Made me laugh out loud :lol:

look forward to welcoming Glasfryn back on Saturday's matchday thread. We need Meggy on board if we are to get into the play-offs :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here