Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It is with a heavt heart

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
it is with a heavy heart I have made the decision to no longer post on NSC the regular occurance of threads about how cats are the devil in incarnate and the rubbish spouted aboout what can be done to stop them crapping in or catching birds in gardens is getting so bad that I really can't and don't have to read.
I am an avid bird lover even though we have cats and cats do catch birds its in their nature to do so (although our 4 have caught very few)unlike the farmers who plough hedges into their fields and spray insecticdes that kill far more birds than domestic cats, and people who shoot birds for a hobby never any mention of them?
its not in my nature to walk off in a huff more likely to stand and fight but enough is enough.
I thank those who cared for their friendship and will now be a lurker,but will always be Albion till I die

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
it is with a heavy heart I have made the decision to no longer post on NSC the regular occurance of threads about how cats are the devil in incarnate and the rubbish spouted aboout what can be done to stop them crapping in or catching birds in gardens is getting so bad that I really can't and don't have to read.
I am an avid bird lover even though we have cats and cats do catch birds its in their nature to do so (although our 4 have caught very few)unlike the farmers who plough hedges into their fields and spray insecticdes that kill far more birds than domestic cats, and people who shoot birds for a hobby never any mention of them?
its not in my nature to walk off in a huff more likely to stand and fight but enough is enough.
I thank those who cared for their friendship and will now be a lurker,but will always be Albion till I die

Cock!

flounce_oneniner.jpg

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

well, that's kind of sad, will miss your posts in the matchday threads but its unfortunate that you have been driven to quit posting over what is mostly poor quality trolling.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I just showed this thread to my cat, and I don't speak much cat, but I'm pretty sure she just said 'whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy' in a mourningful voice. Although she's about 120 in cat years, and hasn't been making much sense in ages.

Last edited:

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
is-in-ur-gym-swetin-to-tha-oldiez.jpg

But Glas, some of us love cats and even invest significant sums in their work out equipment and accessories.

But do reconsider as you're verging on the Cattist. Speaking as a species neutral when it comes to animal beaconicity and mammalian paradigms, your wise voice will be missed. Everyone is allowed an occasional flounce and you must admit, this thread is littered with the usual witty responses. We're with a whiskas of a Gold Thread here, so don't have kittens.

Sent with the help of our Hawaiin Feline 3: Axminster, Wilton, and Twickenham.
:bigwave:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I have no idea which threads you are talking about as I was not aware of any cat-related stuff on here. I understand your love for cats but this is a forum and people say silly things on forums. As a Muslim (admittedly not very) surely I should be the one who should have flounced a 1000 time son here? The fraternity of people who support the Albion and respect each pother is wroth more than the other (some of whom seem to be the first replies on this thread). Dont deny yourself the pleasure Glas because it will just make this a worse place. Stand up for cats.. don't back down or back away.

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
What I've missed a thread about getting rid of cars crapping on the garden? Did it involve taser guns, I find thats the only way really

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here