Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is tomorrows game on?

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I will cry if this game is off - I NEED to go to football tomorrow. This is not just about 3 points...its a way of life

Yorkie - sorry about the language, but sometimes its necessary

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I know.

I will be gutted if tomorrows game isn't on and it's only 45 minutes from here

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Trigger said:
Well it is a highly important cup quarter final between Sale Sharks & Saracens! :dunce: :lolol:

Well why cant they play it saturday night AFTER the football - rugby doesnt need a decent pitch, all these people jumping on the egg chasing band wagon, ruining OUR beautiful game - B@stards - I blame johny wilkinson :angry:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
If the pitch inspection is at 1400 there will be a riot if it is called off as it a bloody long journey home if it is:angry:

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I CANT REMAIN CALM

Not only are they trying to stop us building a home for the team we love, they are trying to stop us watching them away as well.

WHY DOES EVERYONE PICK ON BRIGHTON?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I've just rung Edgeley Park

The pitch is ok at present. They're open at 9am tomorrow following the rugby tonight.

0161 286 8888 if you want to check in the morning

Last edited:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Great so I leave home at 6 am to get the coach and we take bets on how far we go until we are told to turn back!

It seems that they have had heaters on the pitch overnight to ensure it can be played on tonight. Wether they will be able to get it sorted out before tomorrow morning seems to me questionable.

I was a bit sad at not being able to make this game, now I'm not so sure.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Cancel the rugby. Jake Robinson is more important than Jason Robinson.

oldham gull

Jul 24, 2003
Oldham
It's going to be fine. Just got home from Stockport and there is no snow or ice. It is even starting to melt here now. Only problem will be trying to pass the ball around on a good old fashioned muddy pitch...don't see them too often these days

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
It's snowing now in Stockport it had melted over night. Fingers crossed it will do the same tonight.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
not that worryed if its of as my mate has 3 walkabouts to survey in derby donny and stockport so its a day on the lash whatever:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here