Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the striker we're hoping to sign?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Sky Sports | Football | League One | News | Chase on for Cunnington

Chase on for Cunnington
Solihull striker attracting interest
Last updated: 18th January 2011

..Skysports.com understands a number of clubs are tracking non-league hot-shot Adam Cunnington.

Cunnington has been attracting the attention of a host of League One and League Two clubs following his goalscoring exploits with Solihull Moors in the Blue Square Bet North League this season.

The 23-year-old is Solihull's top scorer this season and the club are facing a battle to keep hold of their prize asset.

Southend are believed to have had a bid rejected for Cunnington, while a number of other clubs are weighing up offers for the powerful forward after watching in him action on several occasions this season.

Cunnington's agent, Gino Culbertson, has confirmed several sides are keeping tabs on the player's situation.

"I know a number of clubs are monitoring Adam's situation," Culbertson told skysports.com.

"I believe Southend have had a bid rejected for Adam, but I believe Solihull would not stand in his way if the right offer came along.

"Adam is keen to try his luck at a higher level and he is weighing up his options to see what offers come his way."

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I would suggest Matt Tubbs at Crawley but we probably can't afford his wages :wink:

Cunnington's agent, Gino Culbertson, has confirmed several sides are keeping tabs on the player's situation.

"I know a number of clubs are monitoring Adam's situation," Culbertson told skysports.com.

"I believe Southend have had a bid rejected for Adam, but I believe Solihull would not stand in his way if the right offer came along.

"Adam is keen to try his luck at a higher level and he is weighing up his options to see what offers come his way."

"I believe"?? Doesn't he KNOW? He's not a very good agent, if all he has is a *suspicion* that his man has had bids rejected!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't see us signing a player called Cunnington, what with the "zero tolerance" East stand coming up.

Thats just an oral accident waiting to happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here