Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the kind of Country you want to live in?

Is this the country you want to live in?

• Yes I am happy with it.

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Not sure

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • No we need to deport people like this.

Votes: 51 72.9%
  • We fought on the wrong side in WW2

Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
image13.jpg

image14.jpg

image15.jpg

image16.jpg

image17.jpg

image18.jpg

image19.jpg

image20.jpg

image21.jpg
[/

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Where is the option to move abroad ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I'm MORE than happy to continue living in a country where people take offence at having their deeply held religious beliefs insulted and take to the streets to mount strong protests against the illegal and immoral invasion of a sovereign state with the resultant loss of life of thousands of innocent people.

Hardly their fault they chose to set up home in a society which is widely regarded as the chav boozed-up moral leper colony of the Western world.

Last edited:

E

enigma

I dont like any extremists- BNP, islamic fundamentalists, whoever.

Its important to remember that the nutters are a minority though.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Tom Hark said:
I'm MORE than happy to continue living in a country where people take offence at having their deeply religious beliefs insulted and take to the streets to mount strong protests against the illegal and immoral invasion of a sovereign state with the resultant loss of life of thousands of innocent people.

Hardly their fault they chose to set up home in a society which is widely regarded as the chav boozed-up moral leper colony of the Western world.

Widley regarded by who?

Chav boozed up moral leper? Do you mean white?

Honerstly if you said that to my face I'd f***ing flaten you ya racist shit.

Your part of the reason the BNP is on the march.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
There's a photo in all the Sunday papers today. It's of an 11 year old girl. She's eight months pregnant. She's got a fag in one hand, the TV remote control in the other. Out of picture, her mum is chasing the dragon.

THAT's not the kind of country I want to live in.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
What a country that has nutters in? They're just arseholes, like all people who think that persecution and violence towards others because they are different is acceptable.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
looney said:
Widley regarded by who?

And you're part of the REAL problem with this country, matey

:nono:

E

enigma

Shut up Looney you wouldnt fight anyone you pussy. You're just a geek that chats shit behind a keyboard, you're too scared to talk like that in real life

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Tom Hark said:
I'm MORE than happy to continue living in a country where people take offence at having their deeply religious beliefs insulted and take to the streets to mount strong protests against the illegal and immoral invasion of a sovereign state with the resultant loss of life of thousands of innocent people.

I wondered how long it would take someone to post a load of bullshit like that

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
looney said:
Widley regarded by who?

I've seen plenty of Asian and Black chavs looney. And Looney YOU are part of the reason the BNP is on the march.

Last edited:

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Seagull Pete said:
Looking at those pictures, if they dont like it here, simple, go home to your parents homelands. Simple as that. This is a Christian country. Not an Islamic state. Deport them all.

If they show respect to the british culture thats fine, when in rome do as the romans and all that. Those people have no respect for this country and take it for granted they should be deported.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here