Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is this the best song out at the moment?

Well, is it?

• Yes.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • No.

Votes: 25 89.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
They have good faces for radio. Song is OK, nothing special, video is the biggest pile of wank since "Hitler II - Der Fuhrer Returns", and detracts from the song.

Do you know them then dougdeep?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Quite possibly, though it's been around for a while - this is actually a re-release cos last time round it only made it to about no. 60 in the charts. Great song though.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
coventrygull said:
Not bad until the singer started. Then I read...

"After a bit of fiddling about, the completion of debut single, Checkout Girl, was achieved, albeit after a few delays. We were then enrolled on a Princes Trust Scheme, with the help of Coventry band Lost The Plot (www.myspace.com/losttheplotuk), for a drugs awareness scheme. This will ultimately end up in a few local gigs, where we can showcase ourselves and advance ourselves.

The near future sees a little slowing in our work, with our GCSE exams looming, but nevertheless we still have a few songs we are working on that we can record before the end of summer."

About to start GCSEs! Not bad considering the age then.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
HampshireSeagulls said:
Not bad until the singer started. Then I read...

"After a bit of fiddling about, the completion of debut single, Checkout Girl, was achieved, albeit after a few delays. We were then enrolled on a Princes Trust Scheme, with the help of Coventry band Lost The Plot (www.myspace.com/losttheplotuk), for a drugs awareness scheme. This will ultimately end up in a few local gigs, where we can showcase ourselves and advance ourselves.

The near future sees a little slowing in our work, with our GCSE exams looming, but nevertheless we still have a few songs we are working on that we can record before the end of summer."

About to start GCSEs! Not bad considering the age then.

Yes its my step son singing :lolol: and the song well i wonder who wrote that then ;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
All the people on here and only I have good taste, amazing really. :lolol:

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
No, this most emphatically is:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9fPk5rfpFFU
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Very bright and breezy, but the new album it's from is very powerful and varied and, well, simply superb.
Including an immensely-moving song talking about his own death and how he hopes people respond.
He's not going to die, is he...? Ever...?
:ohmy:

Say it ain't so...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No...it sucks!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here