Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Is This THE Best Good News Day Ever?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
BJ, Novax and Prince Andrew all straight on the way to their own personal hell. What a day to be alive! Couldn't happen to three nicer blokes eh? :clap: :clap: :clap:

I think the Germans have a word for the feeling it gives me.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I find the Andrew decision a strange one. She got half a million bucks from Epstein on the understanding she didn't sue him or anyone connected to him. Now the judge has overturned it with a 46 page decision. He must have had to go all round the legal houses to find a way to overturn the agreement if it took 46 pages to explain how he did it.
Of course, Andrew should face justice if he's done anything wrong.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I find the Andrew decision a strange one. She got half a million bucks from Epstein on the understanding she didn't sue him or anyone connected to him. Now the judge has overturned it with a 46 page decision. He must have had to go all round the legal houses to find a way to overturn the agreement if it took 46 pages to explain how he did it.

I once wrote a 52 page document explaining why I considered that someone had not committed scientific fraud. :shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

I always found it strange to say 'You can't take me to court because my pedo mate paid you off a number of years ago' as some kind of defense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here